ANY ONE FROM SINGAPORE - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

HEY
i am Siva and i live in sembawang witch is in Singapore i would love get to know any one from Singapore who is interested to be in relation some times i would sit near a window in my house and watch the sky looking at the clouds and i would think ' WOULD I DIE ALONE ' it goes true my mind and sometimes i am afraid of what my parents would think and what would my friends say about me i really want to go up on stage and tell the hole world that i am gay but i am just afraid
i am sacred but i do know one thing that this TOPIC would or will come up in future

so i am single looking for a BF in sinagpore
i am friendly and would love to meet any one
and i would love to tell this to every one out there

I WOULD LOVE THAT PERSON WHO LOVES ME FOR WHO I AM NOT FOR SOMEONE I WANT TO BE AND I WOULD LOVE THAT PERSON NO MATTER HOW HE IS (SHORT,TALL.UGLY,CUTE.HANDSOME AND ect.)

Posted

we all hope that you find that person and im sure that you will soon ... merry Christmas and happy new year
.................................. be a good boy and Santa will get you the gift that you want

Posted

Good luck in finding your BF and maybe life time friend..Don't be worried what others think when you are old enough you will know the right time to tell the parents. Friends will be there for you and if not they were not good friends. Take your time with loving someone it hurts if it falls apart. Best advice as a older Gay male cna give is when you don't look for it,he will walk right in front of you and you will know who he is.Best of luck and Happy New Years..Be safe play safe.

Posted

You are welcome anytime you need to talk just hit me up..