If I had a diary I would tell it all my secrets. - Your WRITES

Posted

If I had a diary this would be what I'd write today:

I'm tired today couldn't sleep much last night.
My son has been so traumatized by the dentist that he has been sleeping in my bed.
Last night he wet the bed. My life isn't fun and games but it is real and some how I cope.
Then I get to talk to someone special and get told she doesn't want to hear my crap
so I just listen to how she is going off and having a fun time at a party.
I guess I'm not as fun as parties.
I always put those I love first and would do anything for them.
I'm just tired I'll feel better tomorrow I have my class to look forward to and it fun to learn.
It's been cold and raining today too that didn't help me mood.
Just a little down today.

Posted

Have you ever had a fever from a bitter-sweet refrain? Have you ever kissed the sunshine? Walked between the rain.
Well, there was a girl named Christmas, Did I tell ya she drank gold? She wasn't very hard to capture, But she was rather hard to hold. Have you ever been in darkness? And your mind could find no peace? When you woke up after midnight, found your swans have turned to geese. Well jump up onto my life and I’ll show you some

Posted

Reconciliation is more beautiful than victory. ---&gt Violeta Barrios De Chamoro

Dear Carol :
Your happiness, comes from......... within you.
Whenever something difficult happens,
You can draw from your reserves of happiness.
When good things come your way,
It only increases the joy.

PS: You have us here too, Carol .^______________^.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

As a single dad, and then a loving grandfather, I can relate to sick children peeing my bed while they slept with me. It's preferible to vomit, actually. No one ever gets that you are fun but that your children come first. I bet you are fun at a party when you've slept and not had a tidal wave of urine invade your space. It'll get better, I think, there is sentility to look forward to at the very least.

Posted

So true my family always comes first and thanks for the reminder Tristram it's so true vomit is much worse lol it so so gross trying to wash it all out.
Nice song Jill not sure what it means though.
Ella you are so right I try to be happy but some days it's a little hard.
I can report now everything is all washed and clean and the sun is shining again.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Till next time, just keep smiling and you will survive domesticity.