fake love? - Love and Romance

Posted

so what do you do when a girl you dated for over two years and she starts to act weird. she starts to act distant. and this happens all of a sudden. she goes from being with you everyday talking to you every minute to lying and hiding things behind your back. then a few months later after you guys break up she is still all lovie dovie with you. still spending time with you and talking to you. then once again randomly to being distant again. then one day she texts you saying she loves you so much and starts calling you babe and baby. what would you do?

Posted

Walk away! She's just playing you Brittany. Sorry.

Posted

That's what I figured =\ she's also my best friend. Idk what to do

Posted

She's not acting like your best friend. Have you told you how this is bothering you?

Posted

Yes and all she says is I'm still in love with you. But I got to fix my own problems first.

Posted

hmmm sounds like a situation i was in....like meg said walk away.NOW! my 1st gf was my best friend & she acted all weird every now & then & then acted all lovey.it didnt phase me @ 1st cuz i was 'so in love' w her, but n the end it turned out a few days b4 she broke up w me she had been dating this guy behind my back.
walk away, far away now.if shes ur friend u can stay friends theres no rule saying u cant, but if shes playing u, ul see it w out the smoke of love n ur eyes

Posted

but i feel after awhile that maybe she's the only one that would date me. we've been broken up for almost a year and i havent found anyone or even gone on a date with another girl. i dont think girls like me very well =(

Posted

its not that....u have strong personality and it can be a little intimidating for some people, thats all.

Posted

im shy. im nothing like that. i barely talk to people. im scared tht girls wont like me so i just keep to myself. even if i like them.

Posted

hun, i thought the same thing wen my 1st broke up w me.i was sure she was the only 1 who would love me.but i found another.
see if ppl can feel u dont think theyl love u they wont try.b confident, love urself 1st b4 u hav someone else doing that.makes things easier

Posted

maybe.... but you look serious, and that can turn ppl off.

i know this because i have this problem...accept i am a serious person and im trying to learn how to lighten up a little.

however, if you keep to yourself no one will talk to you.

Posted

i am confident but its hard to open up to people when all i have ever experienced was being lied to by people you thought you trusted. i have my guard up and idk if i want to be hurt again

Posted

it happens tho babe, u jst gotta bind up the wound & strut ur stuff once again.ul gather plenty of emotional scars b4 u find that perfect grl.& shel think those scars are sexy & will help u make them a distant memory

Posted

but how do i ever trust a girl when all i have ever experienced was being lied to. and get over from being paranoid. i live with a liar and a fake. how am i supposed to love when i dont have a good example to look to?

Posted

ooo good reason to back off.
but again if you want to meet people you have to take a chance. so get out there and take your chances you may find that someone. but you wont know if you dont try.

but look when and if you start another relationship and it dosent work out its gonna hurt thats just how it is. so if you always stay away because of that you wont have any life.
*** is part of life.

birth is ***

love is ***

death is ***

its just part of life.

Posted

and i do have some crushes on here that i like. im just too shy to say anything. i dont want to come on too strong =(

Posted

ahhh... dont worry about coming on to strong if they dont chat with you then move on to the next one.
but i get what you are saying. and do what makes you feel comfortable. but at least open up so they can see who you are and get to know you.
it may help.

Posted

jst start up a conversation, ask them how theyv been, then once the ice is broken, just ask if theyd like 2 out catch a moive, go dancing, get a shake, anything were u 2 can b together havin fun.& hopefully sparks will fly

Posted

but what if they dont live in my state? *blushes*

Posted

LOL...thats the thing,,, you never find that someone you like close.....evryone is too far away. its a big problem on this site.

Posted

im shy as hell babe trust me on that, but i mananged 2 somehow work up the courage 2 ask out this gorgous grl who livs miles away & had a great relationship w her.
doing it scared me shitless but she couldnt see that.jst do it hun, if she says no she wont see u hurt but stay positiv w her over the phone or chat room.
if she says yes then ur in business partner

Posted

@ abbey, you do say the nicest things.....I'm talking about the comment you made about the scars...so sweet....