Mark_Cutler

What Kind Of Pets Do You Like And What Kind Do You Have? - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

Myself I have a two year old cat named Sasha.

Posted

At the moment I am petless. I want another cat but I have decided that first priority is decorating my house the way I want it to be and get my books organised.

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

Pussy cats all the way for me :-)
I've had a few cats over the years & would happily have more. If there was way of keeping big cats - lions, tigers, leopards, jaguars - I'd be the first in line
I love all animals :-)

David_Kirkpatrick_61460
Posted

I have two dogs: a male Belgian shepherd and a female poodle/terrier mix. I also have two cats: females: one orange tabby and one grey tabby, but I am not sure that I would call the cats, 'pets'---because they think I'm their pet......... : )

Posted

Marcus not sure I'd agree with you on the lions and tigers and such. You better keep them fed and happy or you may become their Happy Meal. LOL

Posted

I know what you mean Klaas. I could use another bookshelf. Trouble is I never want to part with my books, rather read them over and over again, instead of selling them.

Posted

Thanks everyone for your responses. I grew up in a house with three dogs, two beagles and a springer splaniel.

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

Thanks Mark :-)
If I keep my pets fed on the same scale as I keep my men fed - everybodies happy!

Posted

Tues., Oct 30th, 12, 17:50 Hrs. M.D.T.

Hi Group,

Pets - Lets See Now, Roomie/BF Has
Doggie - a Border Collie Type. I'd B
Honest and Say the Dog is Spoiled
Big Time. Goes Where Daddy Goes.
Work - You Name It.
Me - I Have a Kitty, Black/Charco Grey
About 6 Yrs Old. Scared of People
but He is My Child, so I Give Him All
the Love & Affection I Can, Plus All
the Treats - Kitty Treats, People Food
He Loves as Well. Night Time, He
Sleeps by My Bed on the Floor because
I'm His Guardian Angel and He Knows
He is SAFE With Me When I'm at Home.
Such is the Love of a Kitty, My Special
Child.

Tnx.,
Operator.

Posted

Thanks guys. Gals I'd like to hear from you to

Elvia_Beck
Posted

I have 2 Sugar Gliders, a lizard, and 2 frogs, little green frogs.....I love animals and that includes reptiles and spiders.....Sometimes I like them better than some humans...LOL Oh yes, my EX kept the dogs and cats....she doesn't like frogs

Posted

Not sure what Sugar Gliders are but I'm guessing they are lizards. I had an iguana once and found it was pure hell to take care of. Had to have it's own heat lamp. I sometimes wondered if I was opening a spa for iguanas. LOL

David_Kirkpatrick_61460
Posted

Sounds like iguanas are more trouble than my ex-husband-- and that's saying something. : )

Posted

LOL They are. They're more trouble than my ex bf that's for sure. It was like I was operating a Day Spa for Iguanas.

Elvia_Beck
Posted

LOL....Sugar Gliders are not lizards....the are marsupials....small, furry, very smart little things. I love them to death! Look them up...I did have a Savannah Monitor named Pancake..he was 4ft long and walked on a leash....and defimitely better than my Ex!!! LOL

Posted

Thanks for letting me know that Elvira. I think all pets are better than our exes. They don't demand you pay attention to them like humans do. They don't start arguments over stupid little things. LOL

David_Kirkpatrick_61460
Posted

My ex was more trouble than a toilet full of snakes; at least, now, when my grey tabby, Bessie, and I dance, she lets me lead......... : )