Carlo_Angelo

its christmass - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

hey!!! guys can you survive loneliness this season?????

Posted

I try to Carlo but it isn't easy. What I try to do is find things that keep my mind off my lonleiness. I hope this helps.

Posted

nooo ):

Posted

Christmass in december, so you still have a few days to prepare.

Posted

well carlo, christmass is in december, on sat 1st i am attending a meeting equality-network, same day as a friend of mine attends the womens tent in newcastle, on world aid's day, later on in the month, well i could spend it on here amongst my many friends, or on my facebook page where over 100 groups and friends involved in the gay community are, or even see my children and family, or go out to the gay bars and clubs in glasgow, like the underground, the waterloo bar, the polo lounge, AXM, or even the court bar, or stay in and watch some dvd's, something i no longer get to do as i am online most times, then there is my lgbt social group, there in clydebank, so i find lots to do, it would be nice to have just a little time for myself, you dont have to be lonely, i am sure you could find something to do, have fun !

David_Kirkpatrick_61460
Posted

I wish I had my old partner back, but as that seems impossible, I guess I will have to make do.......... I do have family, and I will be doing a lot of baking during the holidays. Christmas is my favorite time of year. I have a rather long Christmas movies list, and I try to watch as many of them as possible during the holidays. I really do try to enjoy Christmas. Oh, and there is also the loot-----I mean, the gifts and presents I get........... : )

Posted

why dont you drop him a line , it may be david he feels the same way as you do, what have you got to lose....

David_Kirkpatrick_61460
Posted

Hi, Christine!

I did try to reason with him; he has found some guy named, 'Tom', and he seems to be happy with him; although he also sees other guys, too, I understand. Basically, my ex-partner just wants to keep playing the field. I think Tom is temporary.

I want to settle down. I'll be 50 this December. My ex-partner is pushing 50. He still likes to talk to me, though........as far as he's concerned I am sort of his substitute therapist. : )) My ex-partner has my phone number and my email address. He knows I love him. If he wants to talk about settling down together, my door is open...........

Posted

Tues., Oct 30th, 12, 18:15 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hi Group,

I Live With a Guy - Roomie/BF of Sorts.
A Long Time. (25 Yrs) He NOT Very Socialable
With Others. My Family is Scattered and
He Doesn't Have Much in the Way of
Family so Things Like Christmas, New
Years, Easter are Quiet Times Really.
Christmas Gifts are OUT of the Question
so Its Really a Quiet Time and That's
About It. I Think for a LOT of Gay/Lesbians
Its More Like Being "Left Out" Really. I was
Single for a Long Time so I Also Know it
Feels at Special Events and NO Place to Go.
A Lot of Us are in That Position and If Your
Gay I Still Have the Feelings Your NOT Really
Welcome etc.
Just My View Based on My Experience.

Tnx.,
Operator.