Jillian_Anka

What is happiness? - Get HAPPY

Posted

What is happiness?

I am not sure what is happiness, just when I think I have found it; I get a swift kick up the ass. Suddenly I am brought back to reality with a bang. The tears of loneliness begin to flow, so I’ll craw up behind my friend Desiree’ and snuggle into her seeking comfort for just tonight.
Haven’t eaten all day, I couldn’t eat food for my sadness will just bring it up. So I’ll eat my sorrow and failure and fill my tummy with heart ache and pain. For you see I have failed my lover and shocked her with my actions.
You see my 1st encounter with a girl was a wild one. The girl who took me is a girl who has wild views on sex and she took me down that path. So in my madness I post a comment on here that shocked my true love so much. Now I am so guilt ridden for what I got up too.
So the so called “angel” has black wings and a hallow of sadness. So to be happy is not gonna happen for me.
I so need a bottle of “Jack” right now, but drinking my sorrows away won’t do it. For I’ll wake in the morning with a hang over and my crap feelings will just return….

So again I ask you???? WHAT IS HAPPINESS?? Happiness has caught the last train for the coast……………….

Posted

I love you I am going to treat you like the lady you are and I will love you You want to be slutty you can be slutty in my bedroom Be my lady and my slut Don't destroy what we have Don't you dare destroy our happiness I'm here and I love you get used to it
Everything you seduces me. All you need to do is breathe and I will do everything for you.

Posted

Aww

Posted

Wow!!!! Love is beautiful

Posted

No one is perfect I love my girl for who she is.
We all learn from the past, we love in the present and honestly I can't wait for our future together.
I want the world to know I love you Jill and I will never let you down and nothing would ever change that.
There's no need for Jack when I have Jill.

Posted

Aww....that's so sweet. Wish you both much love,care n understanding,d best in your future

Posted

"DITTO" xx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,Being in Love,
is HAPPINESS. ( In a nut shell that is ) ...........lol xxx

Posted

Yes,Yes.Yes OH Yes Tommy xx