If you are looking for a relationship(follow) - Looking for LOVE!!!

Tayo_Ecks

Posted

Have been here for two days now and this place doesn't look promising. So i have decide to start this to look for people that share common interest and are not afraid to try something new.

Posted

One of the problems with the internet is that it is world-wide. Dating is almost impossible when people live far part. Sometimes you can find a dating web site that is more local to your area. That may be a more productive approach.

Posted

Sorry honey, This is more an international friendship site than a dating site. But you are more than welcome to chat and hell who knows what can happen. Miracles happen everyday. And i will say this, if you find the man of your dreams on any web site, you will be one of the most fortunate men in the world. And i hope that everyone who finds his Mr Right and her Miss Right considers themselves very blessed and makes dam sure that they both work together all the time to make their home and love life happy and content for one another. And miracles do happen every day, but they wont if you give up. It`s kind of like the lottery, you may not win at the lottery but you will never know if you don`t keep trying. If you give up, how will you ever find your mate? wont happen. Yet don`t look so hard that you miss your mate. relax you will find him and he will find you. you will find her and she will find you. Don`t give up.

Posted

i completely agree with Kelly and David it`s really impossible to find a bf via internet if u live far away i never build my hopes to high

Posted

I too have to agree.You might find sex and fun but most of the time you will find friends just to talk too..I have said this before Don't look for it and it will come..I am living proof I was not looking and My lover of 23 years walk by me and I just knew that we would be together forever...So don't look and it will come but stay on sites like this because you never know when you will meet a friend that will be there just to help..Don't be worry about what people say just keep open mind,listen and learn..There is alot of us older guys that will help,listen and be there if you need to talk..