scam report - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

this is a warning, a laura brown is trying to exhort money from a friend of mine , she also runs newmarket LGBT, on here that person is running a scam, i have told her to report it to management on here, also to let mike wolfe know, so my friends just beware.

Posted

now been reported by shannon to management, but all please beware of scammers and never give out email addresses period. Any sexual harrasement or stalking in the chat rooms report it to management, preferably with proof of words spoken , just use copy, cut and paste, and do this before you use the block button thanks

Leslie_Lewis_52026
Posted

Dear Christine

Of course you make very valid points and most of it depen ds on the invididual concerned. If I get e-mails that I am NOT happy with they merely get ignored, cut off or in various very serious cases I nam and shame them on line. Thands fpor brin ging thses things to our notice anyway as it is important to us all.

Posted

thanks leslie, but when the rainbow lounge was set up we agreed that if someone had to post a warning of scammers to the members this was the best place to do it as when we started adding members on the rainbow room, it saved posting a warning in the girls rooms, as well as in the guys rooms, also the info is passed to management via this sites feedback, often though this happens when the staff are on holiday, and so it is left to others to be that backup, now i dont know mabey thing changed a lot in the 4mths i was away from this site, and i dont need to come on here to post a warning, as i have most of your meet & greeters on my fb page there friends of mine.
Also you assume name & shame, thats not what it is about, its simply a warning, most of these scammers are after email, phone numbers for identification theft, and there clever on here, even at times kid on there management, so just be aware of who the current management and also your meet & greeters are, then they wont be able to con you, we are keeping an eye open for this activity in the fb page, as we are bound to attract there attention sooner or later

Leslie_Lewis_52026
Posted

Dear Christine

Thanks for your e-mails. I merely made an observation as I have found that different people react in different ways. I merely made a suggestion more than anything and I apologise if I put things in a wrong way to you (I always did wonder why I never got that job in the diplomatic core lol)

Thanks anyway for answering me. This time I have checked again my work as my spelling on line has been getting worse lateley.l hope you could make some sort of sense out of what it was I was trying to say alright. Take care and I look forwad to further conversation and involvments on the sites again with you all.

Leslie (Lewis)