Jony_Star

Jony's Update - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

so today i sent my application for my deferred action...so hopefully in a few months i'll be able to know if i qualify for a work permit...but on other news...the lady helping me out was telling me that i could petition for my citizenship thru father even tho he's a resident...but of course to every good news there's a bad news...the process takes up to 20 yrs...lady told me i couldn't marry cuz the process she was describing was for children who are single...so it's like...great...i mean i may not have a boyfriend at the moment...but i highly doubt that i want to wait 20 yrs to get married...unless i naturally wait the 20 yrs...anywho...i can only hope that there is an immigration reform or that gay marriage is made legal nationwide...which i find both of them impossible at the moment...but well i guess i can only hope that one of those pulls through...gay marriage would be my ultimate solution...cuz i'm not gonna pull off no Chuck & Larry...(for those that have seen the movie Chuck & Larry)...lol...anywho...but yep that's all i have to say for now...

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Jony, I wish you the very best! I hope for you and those in your situation that same-sex marriage will be legal throughout the US!

Posted

Hi Jony, I am sending u all the Luck Of The Irish

Timothy_Brown
Posted

You are welcome, .Jony!

Elvia_Beck
Posted

Wow, I didn't realize legalities had gotten tough. I have been in the USA most of my life...still not a citizen, nor do I wish to be. I do carry a "green card", have never needed to show it for anything. I was in Japan for 10 yrs and loved it there also...I have dual citizenship with Germany and Mexico where I was born.....my mother always went across the border to give birth, it was cheaper than in the USA....LOL I wish you all the best Jony