BReeBree_Grundy

Relationship Problem - Lesbian Ladies

BReeBree_Grundy
Posted

What do I do if Your currently girlfriend of almost 2years has been lying to you for since months or more because she was confused and happened to be doing stuff with her ex boyfriend...?
I'm really hurt and don't know what to do ..? I don't trust her nor do I feel happy..

Posted

Have you tried discussing a few things with your current girlfriend? Perhaps over a meal or something just to let the mood / conversation settle / be relaxed and during conversation just hint towards 'what's going on', but doing this in a subtle mannor - use of certain words for example instead of asking out-right. If you love her that much then though may take time, if she feels the same about you as you do towards her then am sure you'll both be able to settle any rocky waters your relationship may be sailing through.

Posted

Nice @ Fluffy. Effective communication is vital in a relationship

Posted

Communication is a very important key in any relationship, after all how do you know how each other feel if not willing to communicate, with lack of communication, I know relationshi[ps are built up in time, but in a relationship of almost two years, would like to think can both be open / honest with each other. Some things may or may not be easy to say at times, but all will / should come out - a relationship is built onb trust - with lack of communication where is the trust? Sorry if this sounds negative.

Posted

How long do you think she has been lying to you? Do you feel she is who she really is in the first place? I guess I would wonder about all of those questions in my mind and ask her to go to a counselor with you and get some definitive answers to the trust answers. Messing with the ex-boyfriend is scary, you need to get some answers and to feel safe with your feelings too. Get some help for your relationship and to put everything in order and to make things right for both of you to make you both feel better!! Husgs, teri

BReeBree_Grundy
Posted

Been happening for more than six months like these past six months.
I've tried talking to her and all she ever said was that she was confused and that its now the past its not happening now... For me... I just feel if that was the case where she was confused, why play me along all that time :/ ...or even
Lied to me about how she loves me and all... Ugh, so betrayed and hurt .... We're currently, together but I'm struggling trying to have trust and all..

Sarah_Alexander-Madigane
Posted

if the trust is gone maybe you should be too, if you stay you need to think how you'll feel with every txt she gets ,every quiet short phone call ,every time she's late home or goes missing with a lame excuse,every argument that you'll be tempted to throw it in her face

Posted

I agree with Sarah. You have lost a lot of faith and trust in this woman and possibily your love that you had in the beginning. Maybe it is time to reconsider if it worth all the aggrevation if you are not fully invested and she sounds like she hasn't been for such a long while. You are not lovers in a relationship anymore, sorry to say. Just living in a house without trust and love where there use to be. Maybe time to move on and heal. Hugs!!

Jamye_Stockslager
Posted

Great advice, so true.. I can only dat from personal experience (which is limited lol as I've only been out for a year now) that nothing turns me on more than my girlfriend's naked body on top of mine, rubbing her clit on mine.. I guess this is what some refer to as "scissoring" (lol I hate that though, makes it sound do vulgar), but in all honesty, having had years of straight sex and now every type of lesbian sex imaginable lol, there's nothing more stimulating, and (to me) more intimate that this..

Jamye_Stockslager
Posted

For me- it is the epitome of our making love.. We can't physically get any closer or inside & in tune with one another intimately, than this..

BReeBree_Grundy
Posted

Thank You's All .! I may consider it.