Topher_Liegh_Ramirez

true love - Looking for LOVE!!!

Topher_Liegh_Ramirez
Posted

I didnt get hitched, but a guy did finally tell me he cared for me and almost said the L word which is very hard for him....but I still want mr prince

Billy_Joe_Gray
Posted

What is "True love" ? is some thing handed to you ? I hate it when people are afraid to say the l word like it some kind of disease I'd love to be your prince in shinning armoro ? but what does it take ? I love you man for posting this .

Posted

A guy told me he loved me over and over again (online), then when we finally met, we made out a bit, then I took him home and that was all folks. So even when it rolls off their tongues easily and often you still can't always trust them. beware.

Posted

what is 'true love' anyway? does it come from someone else... or from deep inside yourself?

Posted

I think it comes from within @Matt. @eric when it rolls out you just got to believe not cautious.

Posted

Love is just a word. Saying it can be easy,but showing it can be hard.

Posted

Right. Well I believed, and he was very thoughtful, and I went with the flow, but I got burned nonetheless.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

You can find your love when you don't look for it...Been with my man for 23 years now and was not looking..Now we play together and separted.We are open.So you don't know when love will come it just happens...Don't look for it is my best advice..Merry Christmas All

Posted

Its true, it doenst always work out but tht doesnt stop you from going ahead.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Thats right for a young boy you know things..LOL..Message me if you like to talk..

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

What was that I say to everyone.

Posted

If you wanna talk feel free to email me. It's nice that you do that though,so don't get me wrong.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

nothing wrong....I was onphone when I sent that and counld not read all then saw that it was n ot the room were I made comment..

Posted

Who u two referring to(no offense)

Posted

I dont know why i want to be with someone, maybe because i always see myself as imcomplete even when i know thats a lie.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Tayo we were talking to each other about what I said on the other page were I said don"t look for love and if you want to chat or need someone to chat with hit me up..Next I want to ask is if you have Christ in your life you will never feel incomplete..

Posted

I'm not a god fearing man either. There is too much to life for it be all put together by one guy.