Bobbye_L._Webb

Was I a bit harsh? - Lesbian Ladies

Bobbye_L._Webb
Posted

Okay ladies here it is. I was dating this girl for a while who was a big control freak and was also so cheap she squeaked when she walked. Anyway the very last day she was in town she was doing her homework and I was watching television and I turned to Fashion Police, as I find the show very amusing. Anyway she turns to me and asks me if I was really going to watch that" and I responded "yes, I'd planned on it." She then says why don't you watch one of them house shows on HGTV, as I am a bit of an HGTV junkie and I told her no. I then asked her "aren't you doing your homework?" She said "yes" so I told her to do her homework and shut the hell up! Anyway come Saturday, mind you she'd been here since Thursday and was working my last nerve, I decided I couldn't take it anymore. Saturday afternoon I told her "This is not working. If we stay together I swear I am going to choke you!" With that, she packed her bags and went back to her home and her uppity friends. My question is, given the few examples I've given, was I a bit harsh? I just could not take her attitude anymore.

Posted

I think u are tired of your girlfriend

Bobbye_L._Webb
Posted

Lol yes I was and we are done, thank God! She drove me nuts