Tristram_Goncalves

New here - Gay Guys! <3

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Hey, what's the group all about? What kind a stuff do ya post about?

Wayne_Parker
Posted

There are a lot of friendly guys to chat with and also cam if you wish. One cannot download nude pics. If you're in the chat room most guys are fairly friendly. One can also cam , i presume you have a nice dIck))))))))))))))))))

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hi Tristram
The site is a social site and this group is for any discussion you like to talk about...I would ask not to talk about sex there are other groups on here for that...You can talk about your day or ask any question you like...Welcome to the site and the group...

Posted

I am on this site Quite a while now, and really 2 tell u the Truth i aint Come across a 12 or 13 year old, i have talked too 15 year old's, but that is about it.

David_Cloud
Posted

I agree Richard.

Chris Whale, I've looked at your profile and of the small number of ppl who have visited your profile none of them even look to be in their teens, let alone under 16! Looks like you're quite new on the site and I wonder if you are raising this without real justification, maybe to be alarmist...? We're a pretty good bunch on here and not generally out to take advantage of anyone.

Maybe it's your profile pic that's getting them excited!!!! If you showed your face instead then perhaps you won't get ppl asking you questions you think should not be allowed !!!

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Interesting discussion, full of legalities. Wonder what it is like to come of age in the Internet age. I lost my virginity, thank Christ, at the age of twelve, to another twelve year old with experience. What would I have done to answer my questions were the internet available then. All we had was cave walls to paint while hiding from the dinosaurs that ruled the earth then, Dam I am old.

Posted

LOL,I also lost my Virginity when i was 12 to another 12 year old out of my Class at School.