Jim_Bond

Different Point of View - JUST FOR FUN

Jim_Bond
Posted

A businessman sends a Fax to his wife:-
My dear wifey: You must know that, since you are 54 years of age, I have certain needs that you can no longer satisfy. I am very happy with you, I consider you to be a marvelous wife, and I sincerely hope that you will not take this wrongly when you receive this fax, that I am at the Comfort Inn Hotel with my secretary, Vanessa, who is 18 years old. However, please do not worry, as I will be home before midnight.

On arriving home, he finds, on the dining room table, a paper on which is written the following:-

Dear hubby, I received your fax and and I must thank you for your kind advance notice. I am taking this opportunity to remind you that you too are 54 years of age. Therefore, I am informing you that at the same time that you are reading this message, I am at the Fiesta Hotel with Gilles, my tennis instructor, who, like your secretary, is only 18 years old.
Since you are a well-known businessman and you have an aptitude for mathematics, you will easily understand that we are both the same, but with a slight difference:-

18 goes into 54 more times than 54 into 18. Therefore, please do not expect me back home before tomorrow. Hugs and kisses from your understandable wife.

Dave_Mack
Posted

Turn about IS fair play..