Jony_Star

God Is Not In My Bedroom - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

so i encountered an individual who felt bad cuz he masturbates...and to him that is a form a lust...now i'm not super religious...but i do believe in God...but at the end of the day when i've had sex or even masturbate...the last thing i'm thinking is..."Is God judging me right now???"...i like to keep my sexual life separate from God...cuz i know he's not judging me for that...i mean i think he'd be more concerned of what i do outside of my bedroom and what i do to help out other people...i mean that's just me...cuz honestly you can't be super religious and worry about what God thinks about my sex life...in fact...how can you be gay and super religious when the church itself is against homosexuality???...but well give me your thoughts...i'm always open to everyone's opinions...thanks...love you guys...^_^

Posted

I think people invented god(s) to try and explain how the world works. Unfortunately that turned into organized religion(s). They make rules about how to live and tell people that if you do not obey these rules you will be punished.

I think therr are better ways of deciding on how to live together as human beings, like the declaration of human rights.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

@ Jony and Klaas, I agree with both of you! Thank you!

Posted

Well Jony, The 10 Commandands dont say anything about it's against God's Law 2 be Gay, God Love's everyone, He just want's us all 2 Live in Peace.

Posted

oh i know that Richard...but well other people kind of still have the idea that God watches everything we do...even in the bedroom...at the end of the day...if he does or doesn't...i'm pretty sure he's not gonna judge me for what i do in the bedroom...but well thanks for sharing your input guys...

Posted

God has been replaced by google