This week's stress and dramas - Get HAPPY

Posted

I have something to share with you and I'd like to hear what you think.
So this week was a real shocker for me but it was because other people let me down. 
I had organized something very stressful and it was planned for months then out if the blue I get a phone call saying oh that's the wrong date. I freaked out but later sorted it out again.
The second thing was people told me I needed help. They marched in to my life and my home. Picked the crap out of everything and told me they would help me. I was making the best of what I was going and slowly fixing thing myself but they seemed to think they could just make everything better.
After not hearing anything back from them I made a phone call and the answer I got was oh we'd like to help but we can't right now.
So I felt let down, that turned to sad and then anger.
But before they marched in I was doing ok.
The third thing this week was I had to get some legal stuff sorted and not knowing where to start and how to do it I went to legal aid.
Instead of getting a simple list of what to do and who to call I had a judgmental woman who said to me "how do you stand it?"
And after listening to my dramas she said "yes but do you have any fun?"
Which just left me speechless so home I went again thinking what is with these people?
OK sure I have a lot to deal with but I just do it. I learnt others have no clue what I am going through this just depressed me. 
So I think I'll battle on one problem at a time and I will sort it all out and I'm going to stop listening to others who just judge me with not idea how to help.
Like they said "Rome wasn't build in a day"
So one thing at a time and I'm trying not to stress over it all. 
Taking time to clear my head and stay positive.
Life is for learning and dealing with things so that's what I'll do.
Keep on keeping on.

Posted

Yep One Thing at a Time and One Day at a Time, I suffer from Depression,And lot's of time's i try 2 take the Positive's out of the Negative's and work on them. Yes Carol people should leave u alone, i know they make me worse when they think they Wave that Magic Wand, but they just make thing's worse. I wish u all the Best Carol. "HUGS"

Tommy_Storey
Posted

The way i do thing`s,is that i trust my own
instinc`s all the way.
Solve one problem at a time,and at all times
be in Control,or other wise,it will all then become
Over faceing............
Tommy lol xxx

Debbie_Dibble
Posted

I am sorry to hear how those who freely offered to help you have let you down. In the end, it's always left to the one that remains. That is a hard place to be in. I think if you take moments alone in your beautiful yard taking in deep breathes it may help ground you, so it's not so overwhelming. Moment by moment.

@richard & tommy: hi boys

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Hi,there,Debbie ............ lol xxx

Posted

Hey Debbie, great 2 see ya

DEE_TORRES
Posted

Hola!!! Carol love please take one day at a time babe i love you very much take care ok i'm in florida move with me babe you will be happy with me love se you soon ok.... have a great day Carol ok love xoxoxxoxoxo and more xoxoxox

Posted

OK Sunday here and I am sitting with a glass of wine and nibbles.
OK I already had a few wines so I maybe a little tispy now.
So time for my moan lol or whine of the week lol
This is not just for me to moan at you but so you can say hey other people have shit lives too.
So after months of planning for my son who has autism had to go to the hospital to have blood tests and dential work done.
Now this is a really big deal because my son can't handle being touched and being taken out of his routine is a major hassle.
At one point he wouldn't even get out of the car at a strange place so yes I was stressed at the thought of going somewhere that I knew would be aweful.
So I was tols be there at 11 O'clock in the morning well surprise the op wasn't until 1 in the afternoon so just wait there for 2 hours.
Sure for you and me that is a pain in the ass but we deal with it but for someone who has trouble waiting more than a few minutes it was a disaster.
Well some how we made it and I had the bruises to prove it wasn't easy but we stayed there and after my son was wreastled to the ground in the op room
I cut his nails and hair and he was shaved and we left the doctors and dentist to work on him.
I walked up and down around the hospital until he was really and then sat with him while he woke up slowly.
He looked so beautiful like my little boy once again.
Then came the blood he throw up over and over again.
when it was time to go he didn't want to sit in a wheel chair and we made it to the lifts where he sat down on the ground and throw up blood again.
He sat in a wheel chair after that and made it to the car. He slept most of the way home.
When I got home I had a massive head ache as my son rested I had a pain killer and lie down.
That was so full on and the worst day of my life.
So that's why I haven't been on lately I was stressing so bad over this but now the worst is over.
Life goes on.

It's time to be thankful for the little things that get us through these hard times.
Time to remember as bad as one day may be there is always tomorrow.
So smile when others cry laugh when we can.
Don't care what other people think of you they have no clue what you are going through.

and a shout out
welcome back to Beautiful Debbie and the lovely Christine.

To all my friends may your week be better than mine lol.
Cheers to that

Debbie_Dibble
Posted

@Carol: sadness fills me as I read this. Such a tramatic event. breathe, accept a hug and know you are cared for!

@tommy: xxxx

@richard: hugs! :3

Debbie_Dibble
Posted

@christine: "winky, winky" heeheehee

Posted

Thanks Debbie I was traumatized for a while after that but getting back to my old self now and I am just glad it's all over now.
I think I might keep this link going as it shows we all have things happen and we can make it through even though at the time it all looks impossible.

Posted

Well i go into the Chat here when i am finished sometime's a really Hard Day, i go 2 chat 2 try and Unwind, But The People in there Dont even have the Respect 2 say Hello Or Goodbye, so it's so unfair that i have 2 avoid the Chat room, God i hate Being Ignored, But that's the S***head's that are in there

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I will never ignore you Richard ...........

I have just drove home in Rain, for 400 plus miles,from
the north of scotland,and it took Many hour`s..........

But i am still Happy tho.but a little tired and Stiff ...........

Posted

Aww Tanx Tommy, I Know That, But i am sure u know the Crowd i am talking about

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Aye,yes, i do, that, Richard ............LOL xxxx

Posted

did warn you its a long road, but nice above stirling, with hill tops in the distance, but i hope you liked toumintoul, my great grandfather had his hill farm just outside the village, so i knew the area well, as elgin and lossie, was counted as home to me as was ness in isle of lewis,mabey some day i get home, but it will be as christine, because that other person is gone.
all my best to you guys xxx have some fun christine.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Ha,ha,Yes you did Christine,but i enjoyed it all.

Yes i stayed at the town`s Post Office.and you are right,
it is Vary,vary,nice up there. ( And i loved it ).

I must post some pic`s,of my trip i think ? ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Tommy lol xxx

Debbie_Dibble
Posted

Hi to my friends here. Tried to post this the other day and hit some button and whoosh.....it was gone. I hate when that happens.

You know years ago I realized everyone has their own story. No one (except tommy, ;-)jk dude) has a story. Everyone struggles, hurts, is attacked, lied to and gets busy with life. It's hard. Many people run. Some perservere. Some shatter and put themselves together. I am sorry I wasn't here for you.

I wanted to apologize to my friends for leaving. I left for several reasons, being attacked by some with titles, felt like I was begining to force some of you to take sides when my ex bailed on our relationship and I bailed her butt out of my house, was feeling very rejected, very alone and felt exceptionally fragile.

I joined the rainbow lounge after reading a poser being super critical and let him know it. My heart soared when I got notifications and then clutched in my chest when I realized I can't handle random drama at all and find I am only an encourager. Does that make sense? I would like to be a part of this room only, probably for quite a while, if that's ok.

Posted

Welcome Debbie, i Missed u a Lot, and it's just great 2 have u here or anywhere else on this Site. "HUGS"

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Hi,there,Debbie,
I just want to let you know, that you,
will all way`s have me as a Friend........

I respect you lot`s Hun .......... Tommy lol xxx

Debbie_Dibble
Posted

Thank you guys! And thank you for your fb friendship as well! Most of the time my account works fine there and I felt honored to join causes you believe in. I have missed our bantering back and forth and our games on here.

I'm wondering where all the amazing people from gays.com have gone. I have floated here and there and there seems to be SO much pain, loss and sorrow. There are also so many on here that just want to beat people down and keep them there. There are also a few that are constantly in the state of "woe is me" when they've brought it on themselves time after time and the ones who just lie!

How do we build this site back up? And how can I possibly commend those enough who've held on tight and stayed through it all since it began. My hat is off, I lower my head and thank all of you who kept this site going! Thank you!

Posted

I'm a little late getting around to this I know I said I'd be posting about what happens in my life week by week so here goes.
Last week I admit it got very distracted. I have been wanting an iPad for so long and I watched a YouTube review and saw how when you write notes you can use a mic so you don't have to type so much. Of course I thought wow I can post lots of my thought now and be lazy at the same time lol oh come on, it was a good plan at the time I thought.
So I decided yes I'm going to buy one for Christmas for me......
Then got thinking again and I said why do I have to wait I deserve a little treat so it was spoil me time and I went to the shops.
So with a huge smile on my face I bought my new iPad.
The lady in front of me was buying 2 one each for her kids she said they all have to have them at school now.
Yay I thought here I am buying myself a treat and all the kids just think its what everyone has.
Anyway I have a iPad touch for my son so I knew this was going to be great and thinking of all the wonderful things I can do and it's so light I carry it from room to room.
So where has Carol been ?
Well this may surprise you but I've been saving kittens on an island.
Yes who knew there were kittens trapped in bubbles and I had to save them lol.
And of course I've been sorting pretty jewels into lines that explode oh so pretty.
I have set up my banking on there too and went to the bank to close unused accounts and was talked into opening another as you do but it is tidier now.

I've been banging on about renovating my toilet and bathroom I just finished painting two bedrooms and I am slowly working my way through the house.
So I got a man out to look at it and give me a quote.
He said I should rip everything out keep the bath and shower base then he would come back and put in the vanity and tile it and get someone else to install a new shower screen.
Seemed to me he didn't want the job. But the more I thought about it the more I thought
"I can do that"
So I went to my local hardware store and looked around there is pretty much everything there.
Guess what yesterday I removed the toilet door even though it took a while because the screws were rusty then watched a few how to videos on YouTube and out came the toilet, it really wasn't hard at all.
Today up came the flooring and the room is empty so cleaning it up now ready to paint and I'll get cement sheeting to put that down then tile it and put the toilet back in, after that the bathroom is next.
Can you tell I am so over people saying no you can't do that.
I am saying "I can do that" now and I'm doing it.

Oh I did type this haven't figured out how to set the iPad to understand my voice yet it keeps writing other things and I forget what I have to say when I push record anyway lol.
Still love my iPad though.

So don't let anyone tell you it can't be done just do it

Posted

so many dramas in your life.... then you have opened your doors to 2 texan girls who come with "TONS OF BAGGAGE" how are you gonna coupe?
seems we are gonna just add to all the drama in your life.......
maybe we should just visit and see how it goes 1st....

Posted

Dramas? Nah I can handle anything.
Texan girls are lovely and I am so looking forward to unpacking the baggage.
Yes come for a holiday at Christmas lol that will be my present and I will unwrap you

Posted

the move was supposed to be a move of a life time??? now just a holiday?????