Carol is the new group owner! - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

Dear Group Members,
The former owner of this group has left, which made it possible for any members of this group to become the new group owner. I have taken on this responsibility and am now the owner and first admin. I hope you continue to enjoy the conversations here, and will try to serve this group as well as I can. Please let me know if you have any questions!
Thanks, Carol

Elizabeth_Tracy
Posted

Congrads Carol!!!

Posted

Thanks Elizabeth
I think this group is about meeting other lovely ladies
So I'll be asking what you do to find new exciting friends
and what to do when you find them. Trying to give ideas with a little fun thrown in.
Let's get this group buzzing

Posted

its fine carol to get this group buzzing, but last time on here the girls started fighting over tags, hope this does not happen this time, but you know my likes on fb, as i have differculty in sharing that stuff on here, mabey you post some inked ladies on here, and get susan to help with that.

Posted

Thank you for your concern Christine please feel free to read in the details of the group I have written the following:

This group was designed to be a social and engaging place for ALL lesbians!!!
I think this group should welcome all ladies.
It is a place to meet lovely new friends.

Bullying and name calling will not be tolerated.
I reserve the right to remove any comments that may offend others.

As some may know I started with the "GET HAPPY" group.
I have zero torrance for bullying.
Since taking over this group I have started more discussions and more girls have joined this will be one of the top groups given time and it will be safe from bullying.
As for pictures you can add your pictures on your page this is not facebook and at the moment we can not post pictures in comments I have asked about that in the past.
I happen to think the people who run this site do a wonderful job doing what they do and can't please everybody.
This is a lovely place to come read and write your thoughts, you can chat in the chatrooms, there is no advertising and it is all free.

Posted

Congrats Carol

Posted

I think it's only fair to tell you I'm about to make changes to this group
The changes I think will be for the better at the moment there are 3898
people in this group I am about to shake things up by deleting all those who have no profile picture. I have mentioned this so if anyone wanted to stay they should have added a picture to there profile. I believe this will make it a safer group anyone who thinks they see a "fake" profile please report it.
When I have deleted all those profiles and believe me it's a big job I want to get this group talking about all sorts of women's issues everything from health and life style to questions you want to ask. I'm sure we can all join in and help others with our answers.
This is a new year and it time for a change.
Happy New Year ladies

Posted

I'm going through all the members in here and deleting the members with no profile pictures
As I was doing this today I found some that made me smile and wonder how they remind on this site as I know they are pretty good weeding out fake profiles so. Thought I'd show you some of the names that won't be in this group:

Awesome mind
Pink ladies
Innocent nobody
Taste the rainbow
YourBabe Girl
Lisa Kudrow
Baby Mimi
Silver Angel
Lady Love
Your Addiction
Rainbow Sweetz
Eat Me Raw

I still have a lot to go through so girls if you haven't got a profile picture please put one up.
Thanks Carol

Posted

I will be checking every week from now one
I noticed a few new people here so ladies please put a profile picture up or you can't stay in this group
Sorry but rules are rules.

Posted

Sorry Carol, I haven't got a profile photo up of my face for security reasons - past issues I've had. Hope ok. Sorry.

Posted

It can be anything not just your face
A cat a dog anything lol
This is just to find people who don't bother to make an effort
I'll also be deleting profiles that haven't been active

Posted

A duck lol