Chud

Halloween - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Right then, as we know Halloween is here at the end of this month!
There have been arrangements for my social circle - otherwise known as 'the group' - to go out on Halloween all dressed up in a Halloween costume.
But problem is I have no idea what to dress up as, I did think of a vampire but I dressed up as that last year and two people are already going as a vampire, then I thought going as Freddy Cougher - the guy off of Nightmare on Elm Street - but with his hand sheers it's going to be a bit difficult to get drinks, then I thought I could go as me... Dead, I must say that one would be easier for me but I'm curious if any of you guys have any other ideas of what I could go as?
Please help!

Posted

A Scarecrow.

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

Hi Richard :-)
Last time I went out on Halloween, I got myself dressed up as a goblin'
Well, when somebody asked me what I'd come dressed as, my reply was:
"If you guess right - I'll prove it"
It was a long party!!
Have a good'un
Marcus

Posted

I've found a costume I have fallen in love with and I am so getting it!!!
It's called The Phantom of Darkness

Posted

Dare you to go as the god Pan! Horns on your head, pan poses and furry legs, nothing else. He was a very naughty god!!!

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

Favorite superhero

Posted

I'm with Dean Hargreaves, Pan would be a fab costume -- Halloween doesn't have to be just about scary dudes any more. And Pan would be easy, a couple of goat horns on the head, and some fur on the thighs. Pan himself would be naked, but at your party, a thong, speedo, or jockstrap would probly stand in for naked crotch quite serviceably . Oh yes, Pan should also have a pipe, a sort of musical-instrument type pipe. Kind of a recorder sort of thing, penis shaped and sized, which you should blow on from time to time. have fun!

Posted

oh yes, and from the waist down Pan is a goat, so crooked knee poses, as Dean suggests, would be appropriate

Posted

Mon., Oct 8th, 12, 19:15 Hrs. M.D.T,
Hi Group,
Hey!. Years Back the Was a Song
Called "Freak Dressed Up as a
Knight - Wasting My Time, Yea, Yea,"
etc. So This Year Maybe I'll Go Out
as a Knight Etc. It Could B Fun.
Tnx.,
Operator.