Love yourSELF first - Love and Romance

Posted

IN MY OPINION !!!!!

Lesbians & The lgbt Community today need’s to learn to love there self before they start to even consider to Love someone else. Fact is 95% of are realtionships end so quickly or badly due to lack of good judgement or lack of knowing the person before jumping into something.
EXAMPLE
• If your 30 and your girlfriend is 18 and your upset because all she wants to do is club party and hang with her friends, Or you’re her first girlfriend and you get mad when after a month she starts to date someone at her school, and shes over you quick.
“ LACK OF GOOD JUDGEMENT “
Ask yourself what could you have done differently to not get your feelings hurt …. Just maybe someone in Highschool is ready to be just that a HIGHSCHOOLER shes young let her live her life , How about you find someone who is ready to be grown , has a career and there own everything and is more than ready to dedicate there self to you !!!

MY POINT “ SOMETIMES THE OTHER PERSON IS NOT TO BLAME FOR YOUR PROBLEMS , LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND I DARE YOU TO CHALLENGE YOURSELF BY THINKING ABOUT WHAT YOU COULD HAVE DONE DIFFERENTLY.
- Lindsey the Lezzi Knows

Posted

Sounds likke u r addressing ur mesg. To some1 in particular!!
To reply to what u said: dating a younger/older person doesn't neccessarily mean u have no love for urself. It is true that age can be an important factor in dating/relationship, and when u sign up 4 it, u have to ensure u r willing to do it. As 4 me, age is just a number.
It is true dat women tend to get attached very quickly and start things fast....which is why it's important4 2 take things 1 day @ a time.
Now datin is not the same as relationship. U can date many people at the time. But, it is important that rules and expectations be set, so no one gets hurt.

Much love

Posted

My ex is 55, dumped me so she could find herself, so age doesn't matter, but you are right, we must love ourselves first for who we are, befor we can love somene else

Posted

That was simple an example stating that people should prepare there self for what they sign up for date a high school you get everything that comes along with it , and Although age is nothing more than a number theres alot that comes along with someone being older and someone being younger so there should be some type of age limit running thru every one's mind. The main purpose of this was for every one to check there self first before blaming someone for there problem not only th lgbt community but everyone in general tends to point out the other persons wrong doing when maybe they should look back at there self and see what they could have done to prevent the situation or bad things from happening. Thanks for the feed back ladies it is greatly appreciated !

Posted

yes i agree, its important to learn from your mistackes and thats when you take a step back and as you said.... ask yourself how could i have done things differently?
you are so right!!!