Thatkideddy

help advice - Gay Guys! <3

Thatkideddy
Posted

Im tired of being treated wrong by my parents. They hate me. Idk why they do. They are always making me feel bad and im tired of it. Im tird of criyinga myself to sleep every night. I just wanna leave to college allready nd never come back. I feel so depress everytime i get home i dont wanna leave school nd weekends are worse. I just cant take it i feel unwanted and worthless. Nd they dont even know im gay. I dont even wanna know what my life would be like. Please help me feel beetter. Thanks

Greg_Anderson_62411
Posted

*hugs*

Heebie999
Posted

It always makes me sad hearing something like this.
Unfortunately my advice is to try and stick it out until you're at least in college, maybe even done with college.
Some parents really aren't very good at it, but if you're going to be able to go to college, you'll probably need them to help pay for it, and their income will count "against" you when it comes to financial-aid packages and such, so you're stuck with them until then financially anyway.
Hopefully you can spend time with friends a lot.
Your folks might be trying to help you, and they might think the way they're going about it is the right way to do it, sadly.
Hopefully in time your relationship with them will get better! (maybe once you're out on your own.)
Like Greg said above, *HUGS*

Posted

Hi Edgar, u aint unwanted Worthless,U are a very loving and precious Human Being. Lot's of us went through the same thing as u when we were ur age. With me i just Went Off and Joined the Army, the greatest Decision i have ever made, cause i travel the World with the Army and am seldom Home. I am also here for u Edgar if u ever want 2 message me. "HUG'S" XD

Dave_Mack
Posted

Edgar I sent you a lengthy reply to your email. Please look at it and get back to me if it os of any help. And I echo the sentiments here. You ARE a good person.

David_Cloud
Posted

Sounds like you are going to be receiving some good advice from great people on this site but I wanted to say my thoughts are with you, stay strong and stay true to yourself. It breaks my heart to hear of unloving parents and I do not underestimate the pain and sadness that this is bringing to you.

I hope you have one or two real good friends near you who can give you their support and let you feel that you have great worth in yourself even if your situation at home can seem intolerable. My very best wishes for you to have the strength to carry on. You will overcome the problems in the fullness of time and may that time come as soon for you as is possible. David

Posted

Edgar,

A lot of the time parents can project their on pain and confusion on their kids. It can be so easy to take that personally yet often it just isn't. When I was growing up I often had the feeling that my dad did not like me, and liked my brother better. Yet after awhile I started to see that this was not really personal. He just did not understand me. Our interests were very different. He was wanting me to follow in his footsteps, when my path was taking me in a very different direction

I realize that this might not be helpful to you, yet I thought I would mention it. Perhaps your parents do not hate you, they are more hating themselves?

Posted

Edgar,

A lot of the time parents can project their on pain and confusion on their kids. It can be so easy to take that personally yet often it just isn't. When I was growing up I often had the feeling that my dad did not like me, and liked my brother better. Yet after awhile I started to see that this was not really personal. He just did not understand me. Our interests were very different. He was wanting me to follow in his footsteps, when my path was taking me in a very different direction

I realize that this might not be helpful to you, yet I thought I would mention it. Perhaps your parents do not hate you, they are more hating themselves?