Chud

Cough update - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

My cough has gotten worse!
And I mean mega worse, I'm coughing while typing this and I can taste blood with every cough and I'm not sure if this has anything to with the cough but I can feel a lump in my throat, I have an appointment to see my GP first thing tomorrow morning, so I'll just see what he has to say about it

Posted

Oh also, should I take cough medicine in the meantime or should I wait to see what the doctor gives me?

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

I hope and believe you will feel better.

Tiggerdean
Posted

Wouldn't hurt to take a cough suppressant. There's also an acupressure technique you can use to suppress a cough. look it up online. If you can't find it I'll tell you how to use it.
Good luck and relax.
T

Posted

I will be praying for you.

Jim_Bond
Posted

Please keep us in the look, Richard. Let us know how everything came out.

Joshua_Florence
Posted

Good god man forget the doctors appt tommorow, go to the hospital NOW!!!
Good luck to you take care

Timothy_Brown
Posted

I wish you the best tomorrow at your GP! Oh, I agree with Joshua above, you should go to the hospital, right away! I would certainly understand if you choose the doctor first...

Posted

Been to the doctors, I have a Chest Infection, nothing serious.
The blood came about because he thinks my cough may of strained a blood vessel in my lungs, since I can't taste blood any more and the fact that no blood was seen then that's a better sign of my blood vessel has now cured, he told me if I cough up anything particularly blood then go straight back to him

Posted

I am very relieved.

Jim_Bond
Posted

Good to hear it. It must also be a relief foy you.

Tiggerdean
Posted

Berry nice. Hydrate and up your vitamin C

Posted

Thank god for that, you had me stressed Chud

Bob_Hemsworth
Posted

I 'm glad that you went to see the doctor. It sounded like an infection when there is coughing of blood. An antibiotic is probably what would be perscribed. That care and I hope to chat again with you soon. Cheers !! Bob

Heebie999
Posted

Glad to hear you know what it is. I hope you feel better REAL soon!

Greg_Anderson_62411
Posted

Glad it wasn't serious! Next time go to the Doctor's sooner!