Chud

Cough, cough, cough, bloody cough - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

That's all I've done for the past week is cough, I thought it was the start of a cold, but there's no blocked nose, no temperature just a cough, it started off small and dry but then it seems to have gotten louder and chesty, and now it's starting to hurt my chest every time I cough and it seems to be more active at night, making it rather difficult to sleep, I've been coughing so much today that my abdomen is also hurting when I cough, gahhhh, what is this stupid thing!!??

David_Cloud
Posted

Get well soon Richard !!! Sorry I don't have any medical advice, nor do I have a magic wand to wave.....(well not the right sort anyway!!!!). Hope you get better soon though....

Greg_Anderson_62411
Posted

It could be the start of Acute Bronchitis. I usually get it in the winter, right after I've had a really bad cold. If you've had it for a week, I'd suggest a trip to your doctor or local emergency room.

Better to get it looked at now, then to wait for it to get worse. Good Luck!

Glen_Rawlins
Posted

Hi Richard, I would strongly suggest that you seek medical attention as this could well be pleurisy caused by a lung infection. The sooner you get treated
the sooner you can get better and avoid damage to your lungs. Hope you feel better soon. Regards, Glen.

Jim_Bond
Posted

I had the same thing in July of this year. I went to my doctor who was in agreement with me that it was bronchitus - BUT after going for X-Rays, my doctor discovered that one lung was infected with pneumonia. I was put on medicine for 10 days and everything cleared up except for a cough (similar to croupe) which, I have been told, could last for up to a year.
HAVE YOUR DOCTOR CHECK YOU OUT A.S.A.P.

Heebie999
Posted

I'd suggest medial attention to, it sounds like bronchitis, bronchialitis, or even pneumonia, all of which really suck. You don't want to mess with any of those!
If you're coughing anything up, make sure you note the colour & texture for the doctor, or bring a sample to him, but don't you dare not go to the Dr.
There's no excuse when you don't have to pay the NHS a dime! (There would really be no excuse even if it would cost money.)
Listen to Jim and Glen just above here ^^^^^, and get the hence to a surgery or clinic.

Greg_Cannistraci
Posted

Ditto. Medical advice over the internet is risky.

Dave_Mack
Posted

I too strongly suggest you go to the doctor first thing in the morning. Not a good idea to mess with your health. Small things can get serious if unattended, You don;t want to allow whatever it is to get worse...

Please keep us posted Chud...

Anel_Joe
Posted

have ur consultation bro..

Heebie999
Posted

Have you been to the doctor yet? If not. WHY NOT?!?!?!?

Seriously.. if you haven't been, go now, or go first thing in the morning. Don't dally. Your health is more important than anything else you have going on, even at your age.