Jose_Fernandes-Dias
Posted

hola Jonathan! bienvenido!

Richard_Edwards
Posted

Jonathan, hola. Que pasa?

Jim_Bond
Posted

Mark:- This site is open to everyone - not only those who speak English (Check the name of both this site AND this group).
Obviously, you are unilingual. Have you checked out what the scientific community has to say about people who read, speak and understand more than one language? You will be surprised to learn that they are more intelligent that those who speak just one language - no matter which one you choose. (Please note that I am only repeating what the scientific community has said.)

Dennis_Mix
Posted

There is a lot of us that don't understand it.

Alfawolf

Posted

i cannot stress enough how i hate when some people are rude when it comes to other members speaking any other language but English...as if this site is only meant for people who speak and write English only...last i checked this site has members from all over the world and not every country speaks English...and even if they do know English and choose to still use their native language they shouldn't be criticized for it...but i''m glad to know that some of you guys already understand this and are actually making an effort to make this site a little multi-lingual...

Jonathan bienvenido al sitio...si tienes cual quier pregunta...mandame un mensaje y te contestare lo mas pronto que pueda...si es que le intiendes al ingles por favor disculpa a los que se porten groseros...a veces la gente aqui es muy pesada...pero pues hay muchos mas que son mas amigables...ojala que la estes pasando bien aqui...

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

I agree, this sight is multi racial and speakers of other languages should be treasured.

Jose_Fernandes-Dias
Posted

I wrote a comment on Jim Bond's one... it vanished!!!

Posted

I was born here n my ppl made to b here n made to speak English so y is it tht i hve to learn their n they only enough to wrk depending on the job r pass the test.

Posted

Then y post any thing open to everyone if only some ppl understand wht is said. Start a room where u can speak any way u wnt

Posted

you're not obligated to read this post and you're most DEFINITELY not obligated to post anything about...and besides your people were brought here and they reside here...so of course they know English...other people in other countries aren't forced to learn English nor should they have to just please the rest of the readers on here...and anyone can post anything they want...they don't have to create a special group just to be able to do something that they can already do here...it doesn't say anywhere on the Gay Guys' Group that all post must be in ENGLISH...so why don't you back off from being rude???...so what if you don't understand???...you don't wanna learn the language...that's your personal issue not anybody else's...you don't have to learn it...but then stop complaining when you don't understand it...cuz just like you have the right to express yourself in English...other people on here have the right to write in their native language...again you DON'T have an OBLIGATION to read or comment on here...i mean you're seriously not gonna tell me that you read all the discussions on here and comment on every single one of them...so obviously if you don't understand...and have nothing to contribute then just skip it and go for the ones that you can understand...that simple...i don't know why you have to make a big deal of it...

Dennis_Mix
Posted

It is just that I don't understand what is said.

Alfawolf

Posted

First my ppl where beaten n made to lose our I'd. Other ppl r allow to b here n keep their id. Now am told to learn a new language. If u post on here we should all b able to read n if chose to reply. Also it was ur rght to write tht book on telling me what to do n how to do it. No, i don't come on here because of ppl like u. Yeah they hve a rght to post but don''t ask for hlp n expect it it it cn't be understood

Jim_Bond
Posted

To Dennis and all others who don't understand someone else's language:- If you have an APPLE I-MAC, there is an app called INSTANT TRANSLATE which I find very useful when someone writes in any language using cyrillic letters. No, the translation is not 100%, but is close enough to get the gist of what the person is saying.
I attempted to use it to translate Mark Lewis' postings into proper English, but the language used is not recognized.

Now, just to add fuel to the fire, here is my message to those who speak either English or French as their first or second language.

Pour ceux qui parlent le Français - soit comme leur première langue, soit comme une deuxième langue, vous n'avez que me contacter pour de l'aide.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

Don't start on Mark. We are all haveing the same problem.

Alfawolf

Jim_Bond
Posted

There are so many FREE translation sites that no one has to be left in the dark due to seeing a foreign language. All one has to do is copy & paste. It easy to recognize if that language is German, French, Italian or Spanish.

Posted

Y shld i r anyone hve to do all tht. If u r here n this r any country learn the lay of the land.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

I DON'T WANT TO TRANSLATE I LIKE MY ENGLISH. THANK YOU

ALFAWOLF

Posted

so his title is in english and his topic is in spanish...who gives a damn???...maybe he was looking for some latino person to help him out...honestly if it's people like me running you out...i'm glad...because the last thing we need is more ignorant people on this site...and don't start parading your ancestors around as evidence that Africans had to suffer so much...you don't see us Latinos parading our dead ancestors around because the Spaniards came and took over...cuz if you wanna talk about slavery...the native tribes of latin america were also enslaved and they also had to covert both in religion and language...but you don't see us crying about it...the fact that immigrants are now in this country is not the problem...you're not being forced to learn a language...and if you really feeling true to your roots and want to gain back your identity then go learn Swahili or something...and there you go...i mean seriously...not only did we have to deal with this language issue in the chat room...but now on here too...talk about selfish people...seriously...

Posted

Fuck it won't go round n round with a ass like u.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

My ancesters were here before any 1 else. So should native indian.

Alfawolf

Posted

i'm the ass???...funny...i wasn't the one being rude in the 1st place...so maybe you should take a closer look on who the ass REALLY is...

Jose_Fernandes-Dias
Posted

all this is becoming disgusting!
isto está a ficar nojento!
tout ça devient dégoûtant!
todo esto es un asco!