Time to go - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Some on here think it is wrong for me to try to use my bad experiences to try to help others and maybe stop them getting in the same mess as I did. I don’t know why but they do.

I am just tired of people having a go at me or finding that something I have posted has pissed them off. I don’t need it any longer.

I can’t understand what is wrong with trying to get good out of bad things but there you are!!

Over the next week or so I will try to remove everything I have posted, close my groups, remove friends and then close the account. Those that need it have got my private E-mail anyway. I can go back to doing just my own thing

Posted

Hey Dean
You certainly don't piss me off and I like to read what you post.
I think you have contributed a lot to this site and that you can contribute a lot more. I'm sorry that some people have been having a go at you but there are a lot of us who think you're ok and just don't make any comment. Please give it a bit more thought because thinking guys such as yourself are really good to have around.
If you eventually decide to leave then I wish you the very best in life but it would be great if you stick around.

John

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

Please do not leave, their are some, myself included who treasure your example, and learn a lot from your stories.

Simon_George_Honour
Posted

please dont go dean you are a good guy and have some interesting comments please dont let a few people get you down xxhugsxx

Posted

don't let people get to you Dean...you've overcome a lot of stuff...and there is definitely nothing wrong with getting something good out of something bad...it's normal to learn from mistakes...i say it's better to learn from your mistakes rather than spend time forming your regrets and letting those regrets get a hold of you...honestly i appreciate people's feedback...but at the end of the day...if there's someone who's negative towards me...i don't let it get to me...becuz they obviously don't know me...and the last i need is for someone feeling high and mighty to come on here and tell me how bad something is...we're not saints...we've all done some bad things and have our fair share of bad experiences...so if anything i think someone should just listen and and take in the stories you have to tell...and if they have anything to say...it shouldn't be anything to criticize you in any way...but you do what you have to do Dean...we haven't really talked much...but still you will be missed...

JJ_NN
Posted

hello Dean,

i am very very sorry to hear about you decision.................

anyway, i wish you good luck for the rest of you life.

hugs and kisses,

JJ

Heebie999
Posted

Anyone who thinks that is so full of shit it isn't funny! Trying to help other people avoid things that hurt you is a wonderful, beautiful thing to do, and don't you ever let anyone tell you otherwise!

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

I will miss you as well

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Dean,
Sorry to see you go as i have read a lot of your Post`s
on hear and i found them all vary Positive.

May be one day we will see you back on here ?.

Till then Dean, I wish you well, and good luck ............

Tommy lol xxx

JR1
Posted

Dean One of my favorite lines form a song is "If some thing good can come from bad the past can rest in peace"
Be who you are stand up for what you believe and don't let the stupidity and ignorance of others change what you believe in.

Jim_Bond
Posted

If it takes just one more roquets for you to stay, here it is. Dean, as you go through life, you will almost surely have people dump on you as they have throughout time and on everyone they meet. You can't just pack up and leave a job, a partnership, personal friends and/or family. Don't forget that we too are your family and even if we are not saying it often enough (myself included), we honour and respect you for who you are. If you MUST leave, then I wish you all the best, but I am hoping that you WILL stay.

Wayne_Parker
Posted

Your a cool mature young man. Don't leave.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Please don't leave Dean! I really enjoy your input to the site!

Jules_Parker
Posted

There are always people that need help and are desperate for advice, and in a few cases it will help them not to do something silly, I have read some very harrowing stories… There are idiots out there who think they know everything but one day might need the very help they despise, then wish there was someone to help them…

My partner at 72 has recently had a stroke; I have been searching to find others who could give me advice or tell me stories about how their loved ones made a full or even partial recovery that would give me hope for our future.

So you see even at 67y of age there are some of us who still need advice or information whether it be gay or not, if there was no one out there like you to help us what a sad world this would be

Posted

I am sorry but I am just tired of it all. I have a lot of work to do at college if I want to get the exam results I need for university and I don’t want the stress of those on here who do not want me to try to help others avoid the stupid and painful things I did. I hope they can live with their conscience when other are hurt and go through pain indirectly because of them. I wonder sometimes if it is because I am not old and only old people should have the right to offer advice. I am actually close to the age of those I try to help so I know better how they think and what they are frightened about.

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

You will sure be missed. Best of luck im your future endeavors

Posted

You are right there. You are at an age where you help the ones who need it most, and that is the teenagers like yourself. Us older people don't know what that's like, or we've fogotten, but you do still best understand. I guess what I'm saying is those people need you to stay around to help them.

Heebie999
Posted

Dean: Please do what YOU feel you need to do. If you think you'll do better in school by taking off from here.. go for it. Get the grades to get where you want to be.
and no.. not only old people should be allowed to give advice. Anyone can. If the advice has worked for you, then it might very well work for someone else.
You take care handsome!

Jim_Bond
Posted

Sorry to see that you have a need to go. Get the highest grades you can and try to make the world better while doing so. Whenever you feel like it, drop by, because all of your friends here will be fighting to be the first to open the door to you.
Best of luck!

Richard_Edwards
Posted

Dean,
Someone told me a long time ago - what other people think of you is none of your business.
Dean, you have good instincts. Let your conscience be your guide, not what others say or do.
I wish you the best and hope your grades will be great.

Posted

good on you for trying to help others,i also do that if i feel i can,its called caring,dont let the ones who put you down or upset you get to you, like i said i dont know you Dean and are new to this,but by what ive read i hope you do well in school and have a good life,BE STRONG .

Keith_Imeson
Posted

there will always be someone who disagree with you but thats what debating is all about , don,t get turn off get turn on ,did i tell you, you really look good dean

Posted

Ppl yes will disagree those with open minds, but nt too many on this site. Y i don't come here. This is a click site.

JJ_NN
Posted

i think you are absolutely right Dean.

anyway good luck with your study.

i admire you,you know,

hugs and kisses,

JJ