New Members - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

This is a wee reminder from Jimmy [Meeter & Greeter] Dundee & Tayside, to all/any new members who need any help or assistance with any aspect of this site to please contact me and I'll try to help. If I'm unable to help, I'll make sure that I find someone who can.
Joining a site like this can often be a lonely experience, particularly if you are a tad shy or are in some way struggling to come to terms with your sexuality. My personal experience is that I have found, on this very site, so many genuine people [whom I now consider as real, true and loyal friends] to the extent that I too would like to be considered such by anyone whom needs friendship, advice or genuine help finding their way around the site.
Please, feel free to contact me - ANYTIME.
Love always,
Jimmy from Dundee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Michelle_Jamieson
Posted

Dundee! Chuck us some dundee cake will ya! My bro and sis where born there. And cousins live there. I was born in Arbroath but hey
Up the scotties! I'm perfectly sober. Just barging in, as i do. (Not sober, never flipping talk sober!) - Do apoligise xXx

Flash632
Posted

Dundee, I could use your help to update my profile. When I attemp to do this myself, system wil not accept my information. Patrick

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Patrick
You might want to message Eric Zheng...It might be a bug in our system...I will also pass your question on too...

Flash632
Posted

Eric Zheng, I just tryed again to edit my profile and the message says " can't find my location" . It should be Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania instead of what it has:
Alabaster, Alabama. Patrick

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Patrick
Eric is on a different time then we in the US are ..He is in China...and it is the weekend and the site mangers don't work the weekend...Please give him some time to return message to you...I have forward a message and this discussion to him also...

Posted

Hi Patrick,

I'll check your account soon, and email you back.
Stay tuned!

@Michael,
Thanks for passing this message to me, cheers!