3 Craziest Things You Ever Done ? - Get HAPPY

Posted

Share the craziest things you might ever done w all of us hahaha

1. Chasing after a moving vehicle : I have never chased after a moving vehicle , If only I hadn't actually dropped my purse on the cab , I didn't have to run. It's crazy , b/c I was running in the middle of the road w traffic moving on .. And some onlookers got a shock n thought I was playing in a role of movie or etc O_o lol That was really pretty crazy n when I found that cab , Thanks Goddess , It stopped b/c of the red light n I scared the cheese out of his chocolates when I opened the door just to look for my purse.. I didn't have the breath to talk lol ..

2. Public Transport ) I never like a cabin full of men lol O_omg especially well m not being racist but try being surrounded intentionally by 3 Indian Men at the corner , It wasn't that busy , really got me annoyed .. even If I stepped on his feet , they were still standing w their arms stretched , so close to me .. I can even smelled their breath so I couldn't stand anymore , I got up of my seat n tell them off , everyone was looking at me n I culdn't be bothered much til this daring Indian Man (one of them) placed his hands (wanting to touch my shoulder) I kicked his .... lol I think I kicked his important part =/ I felt bad indeed but m trying to get away .. And FYI lol The train is still moving. It's pretty late at night. I never like being violent , but these Indian Men made me really pissed lol ..

3. I punched a boy =/ A school mate of mine , we were pretty close during high school. She had a boyfriend who actually cheated on her. And he said nasty things to her too. I was mad , really mad n wanted to get back a little rights for my friend so I hailed a cab n went up to his house. When he opened the door , he was topless n a girl was out from the room , he tried to push me so I retaliate. And he even said "Females are born to satisfy Men's lust so females should learn to be more open w sex" I was really mad at what he said , so I bashed him up w my fist n I was actually on top of him when I continued b/c I pushed him n he lost his balance. I have no idea what happen to me , b/c no one can stop me at all , the 2 girls were terrified. I remembered getting the chair up in the air n wanna smash his head til my school mate screamed at last just to stop me from doing that. I somehow got freaked out w the sight of what's going on. That was really crazy , m too impulsive .. Thanks Goddess that boy never make any police report as I kinda threatened him that If he's gonna have sex w my friend , he could be jailed .. I kinda scare him w my words w/o knowing If It's true lol .. I know .. I should have calm myself down .. n this boy was on his knees begging. Well m sorry .. I wouldn't have done that If you didn't say that "Females are born to ................. "

Posted

Revision: I feel like this may be TMI, but well everything else I've done is simply too tame to consider crazy. Yes, I am just that boring. Hmm, well, I haven't done anything outrageous in quite some time. But here goes: When I was 11, I was a total tomboy [still am], and me and the boys I hung out with used to play in what was essentially a ditch. Sure, it was water free, neatly groomed and was flanked on either side by thick bamboo that alcoved over the ditch, giving it a tunnel effect, but it was still ditch.. Anyway, earlier that day, someone chopped some of the bamboo down, leaving these sharp cut pikes sticking out of the ground. I got tired after a few hours of play, sat down to rest, and I unintentionally impaled my wrist on one of them, puncturing the artery. Instantly, blood was everywhere. To make matters worse, I panicked AND ran all the way home; a big no no when a major blood vessel has a hole in it.. By this time, blood was spewing out of my arm and all over me like a geyser. I made it to the house covered in blood (probably dying), and everyone [including my dad and five siblings] were hysterically screaming. Thankfully, my mom snapped out of her horror long enough to tourniquet my arm. I had to get stitches, a blood transfusion, and a night's stay in the hospital. A side from my fear of getting hurt and having me lovely but crazy aunt as my nurse, this is the reason I hate hospitals. 2nd crazy thing: I was 21 and totally unaware of just how gay I was. I just thought I hated sex (because for a country repressed bumpkin like me, being gay was out of the question). Anyway, me and my friends were hanging out at the mall, as college kids with no money do. A new addition to our group was this very exotic looking pretty boy named Daniel. He was black hispanic with the greenest eyes I had ever seen [and looking back now, I'm 100% sure he was just as gay as I was]. He was possibly the most beautiful guy I'd ever seen. Anyway, we are hanging, goofing . around, taking turns on a skateboard, which none of us could ride. We decide to go to the movies and one of my mentally deficient friends picks National Security (this horrible wretched movie featuring Martin Lawrence and Steve Zahn). We get to our seats, the lights dim, the movie began, and not ten minutes in, Daniel, who is siting next to me, takes my hand and puts it in his pants. The crazy thing is, I did't recoil in disgust. I actually did a little exploring. The guy was huge, but surprisingly I was not disgusted or scared shitless [mostly not] at the time. (I know now that I was just falling into a social construct of feeling like I finally landed the alpha male my mom told me about). We head to the men's restroom in spaced intervals, one at a time, and we then proceeded to break at least 10 indecency laws during a Saturday Afternoon Matinee. He'd be happy to know he was not the guy who lead me to admit to myself that I am a total Lesbian. I have no idea if I am the girl who made him realize he was gay himself. Crazy thing # 3: Coming out at 31 after years of celibacy, self torture, and some serious denial and repression.

Posted

Only a crazy girl like you can come up with a crazy post like this Ella. lolz Glad you got it :-)

As for me i dont really remember any of the crazy things maybe since cause i am writing this at 1:50AM in the morning hehe..

The only crazy thing i can think of for now was when i pushed my elder sister the stairs with her carrying a glass in her hand. Its scary i know but cant blame me i was just a 5 year old back then. Heard this story from mum. She keeps bring it up saying oh you were a dangerous kid lol. Yea so i pushed my sister down the stairs and have no idea how on earth was i left hanging down like a money with just a scare which is still so visible Arghh. I guess thats the price i paid for being a naught kid :-)

Ella you chasing a moviing vehical,Kick an indian guy on his ball and puched a gay on his name.Oh My Ella Li you totally took me by surprise. So good to finally know have met this side of you total BadAss lolz

Kyra congrats dear.Well atleast you know and are clear of what you want unlike me i an one hell of a confused mind hehe. Still got lots to find out. :-)

Posted

Aw, It's a little selfish Shabs, but you made me feel better saying that. Thanks for being cool. Sometimes we are more in touch with ourselves than we think.

Posted

To : Kyra

I know not what to say though , after reading what you have gone through. Along your journey , I believe someone will come to you. I never believe in country pumpkin .. and doesn't really matter what age you're out, we don't have to tell the whole world what we are as long as we love who we are n what we are

@Shabsapova .. Lol .. Heyyy I m just you know lol I know being mean is so bad but I couldn't tolerate them ..

wooooo ... m talking to a dangerous kid now :P heeheehee *Ella hides one corner* lol I m not gonna take the stairs xD Can I take the elevator :P lol

Eléna_Harriet
Posted

I've lived a tame life! :P All I can think off is peeing in my waste paper bin aged about six. Me and my friend thought it'd be a good idea xD

Posted

Lol ... Elena , I seriously not wanting to picture that but that's really a crazy one Lmao xD

Eléna_Harriet
Posted

Sorry! :P It is the craziest thing i've done though! I have no idea why we thought it was a good idea...

Posted

I don't either lol That is such a bad idea hahahahahhaaa m so glad you are not 6 anymore , we all grow up lol