just wanted to say ..... merry christmas befor any one else - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

what do u want Santa to bring to you this year????

Posted

I want santa to bring me a lover that woud want to be with me for me and help me with my bills.and just to be with me and make love to me all night and every night and day for the rest of my life.

Posted

Well let`s see, first of all, before i will even sit on Santa`s lap he has to be naked, ummmm. Okay now after he is naked (I would be naked too, of course).i would sit on his lap and tell him all the naughty things i did throughout the year and all the naughty thing that i am thinking while sitting there on Santa`s lap. And i would not even bother to tell Santa what i want more than anything in the world, because Santa can`t give me my MR Right. I will find him when i least expect it i think. Who knows though, i may be sitting on my MR Rights lap at that very moment, i never put anything past nature. So what would be a good gift that the naked Santa could give me for Christmas hmmmm, I wonder. I guess i would just ask him to `lie pinocio lie`. Merry Christmas everyone, i hope that this Christmas you get all that you ask for, all that you desire, all that you need, and all that you want. And have a wonderful Holiday. Love you all lots hug and big smooches.

Posted

Daniel, If you were closer and in PA I would love to be with you at all expenses. I would give my heart and soul completely and would spoil the heck out of you.

Posted

well i hope that Santa give you all you want and more importantly what need and Kelly if you ever sat on santa's lap naked we would love a proof of that in photos thank you for the mental image of naked wight bearded Santa ..... who knows we all might give that naked guy a try before you... just to see if he is working properly for you of course . love to all and kisses and marry Christmas to all and to all a happy new banging year

Posted

Same to you Derek and I would love to see Santa with a hard on and shooting a big load.LOL