Connor_May

Has anyone else ever have this problem. - Gay Guys! <3

Connor_May
Posted

I'm in my senior year of high school right and it's the 3rd week. So far I haven't been able to pay attention most of the time bc I'm thinking of having sex with a few people. I really really really really really really really want this one kid named Tyler. He's a good looking kid and I really want to bone him sooooooooooo bad. I can't. Becuase he's straigh and not gay. I need to concentrate in order to graduate. I feel like I need to be in an all girls school. Lmao. Has anybody else ever have or had this problem?

Posted

Yeah it’s normal to have sexual thoughts and feelings, especially in high school when your hormone levels go sky high and starts to play tricks on your body and your mind.

Just try to keep up with school as good as you can, perhaps study some place where there’s no hot guys that can bother you.

Wayne_Parker
Posted

@Max. I would totally agree with you.

Heebie999
Posted

I think's it's extremely safe to say that EVERY one of us has experienced the exact same thing.. over and over and over again.
Give it time & you'll get over the infatuation.
If you need to get your mind off him, think of something that really disgusts you when you see him.
I always had other lads in my classes that I'd stare at.

Arar_Omega
Posted

;((

Dave_Jones_59389
Posted

find someone u can bone and be happy

Connor_May
Posted

I wish I could, Dave. lol

Posted

Yes, year 10 was like that for me. A guy arrived at my school a few weeks into the year and I was asked by the form master to friend him so he could get on with his schooling asap. I was glad to, he was so hot. But it was a killer, because he was not interested in me aside from the usual school chatter, and sitting next to him in English was driving me nuts. It worked out ok though because he made other friends and spent most class time with them, so I could stop being tortured, and we just hung out a few times a week during breaks, etc.

Hope its all good with Tyler.. I reckon that name is enough to get me interested.. hope he's hot to dream about :P

Anel_Joe
Posted

...just please add and see me at my skype account..aneljoe_12@yahoo.com