Good guys are hard to find - Looking for LOVE!!!

Posted

I believe there's many good guy out there :-)

Posted

every guy ive come across is a schmuck. If you find a good guy do yourself a favor and hold onto them and never let them go because you may never get another chance in life.

Posted

Just about every guy I have come across does not want a guy like me because "I am not their type" what the hell is their type? It is the love you feel for each other not the age or what they look like it is the beauty deep inside them? All guys that say that you are not their type are schmucks and it is true too. They just don't know how to love themselves so they don't want to love the big guys. I always say the bigger they are the more love they give.

Posted

There definitely good guys out there, allthough the ones that interest me always seem to be so far away... I hope and pray that ill find one. A lot of good guys are on here complaining that they cant find any good guys... ironic I think.

Posted

John...I believe you are right. Just that most dont take the time to get to know people. So many impatient men out there. I have been alone nearly over a decade now. And people that ive come across just fit the old stereotype of guys that love to play games, and im not a child. I dont have time for games. If i want to play a game, id play on facebook or my playstation. Life is too short...plus many cannot think outside the box. I am currently living with HIV...and i believe because of that people do not even give me the time of day or chance..it it fcking sux big time. I know im a nice person, but it dont matter what i say, all that matters if two people are willing to take the time and commit to the patience of time to get to know each other.

Posted

I must agree I would love to take the time to get to know you if you were willing to do so.

Posted

Hello John:

You know i know exactly what you are saying here. Only it is in reverse for me, meaning i am hiv neg, and when i write to guys who are pos, they refuse to write back. I don`t understand. Is it because i am negative for hiv? Do i have to be pos just to write back and forth or to build a friendship with someone who is pos? I have to wonder because, i am not looking to become pos. All i want to do is be friends. And believe me that is not to say that a loving relationship cannot be had between pos and neg men, because it can happen. and it is like the old cliche, if they do what is necessary to protect each other, then it can work just fine. So what`s the deal. Are pos` in a special club all by themselves. Come on, talk about discrimination here. Why not let look at aids and hiv for what they are, a disease. So what we all have to learn to live with it for now as there is no known cure, but hey, there is no known cure for the common cold or flue either, and these can be passed but no one avoids me when i get them. Oh but people say the cold or flu can`t kill you. They are full of shit. alot of people die from those every year. We are all going to die at some point, you can`t avoid it. In some cases you can take steps to keep some things from happening. But avoiding other people is not the best way to do that. It is hurful. I don`t feel sorry for anyone, but the kids who suffer needlessly with diseases. When we cause ourselves to become sick then it becomes our fault. So i don`t pity people who have hiv and i don`t feel sorry for them. Just as i wouldn`t if i got it. But that doesn`t mean that we should avoid all contact with those who have hiv or any other disease. We should do what it takes to keep ourselves negative, but avoiding the person is not the way to do it, and they avoiding us is not the way either. If i met someone who is pos, and it so happens he is my MR Right, i would not pass him by. But how the hell will we know if we don`t become friends, how are we going to know if we just push each other to the side because of a sickness or disease or virus. Sorry, i get carried away sometimes. Guess what, i have a disease too and it is called true love, and true friendship. So fuckin sue me.

Posted

I agree Kelly with you 100% and I m hiv- myself and looking for true love could you be the guy for me??? I wonder who is out there for me to love and to love me back the way 2 people should love each other.I would do practically anything for my mate and/or life partner.I get tired of being used by guys that say they love you but they really do not.I am in search of a top guy for true love cause I am a bottom. I have had guys that were married that wanted a bj and I turned them down cause I need someone in my life forever.Till death do us part.......

Posted

Ah, I know how you feel John. I too am a bottom. And i think everyone else is a bottom too or so it seems, lol. I have been with married men from time to time and believe me they can be so immature. But i am in no wise a slut. Just need to feel that affection from time to time. You know what i mean, i am sure. I hope that you don`t stop looking, but i hope more than anything that you don`t look so hard that you miss or push away your Mr Right. It is easy to do, miss them or push them away without even seeing that he is who you really want to be with. I know, i have done it once, I know there is more than one MR Right for each of us. I am still on talking terms with my first MR Right. I did things that pushed him away. And when you do that you become the searcher, as i am. Because i would like another chance, and it is kind of up in the air with him. So not only am i the searcher but i am the waiter too. I have to wait for him. Don`t think that i have stopped looking, because i wont stop, but i am also waiting for my first Mr Right, to decide. I kind of look at it this way, if and when i find another Mr Right, if i do find him before my first decides then my first will lose me, because just as i was going to do for my first i will do for the next, i will put everything i have and all the work that it takes into my next to make it a strong and lasting relationship. We make mistakes along the way in life, and it is a matter of how we handle those mistakes and what we do with them that make a super big difference how we move foreward, if we learn from our mistakes then we grow stronger, if we don`t learn, then we grow weaker and we keep making the same mistakes over and over again. I don`t want to ever do that. So my first will lose a great man if and when i find my second, if this happens before he decides. With me that is the way things are.

Posted

I am still looking for my first have had sex the very first time I had sex was when I was molested by a neighbor who took advantage of the situation.I want my first true love to want me as much as I want him is that at all possible???

Posted

I dont expect anyone to feel sorry for me. Nor would I want them to. And in no way would i be want to be responsible for passing this disease on to anyone either because that isnt my main goal. As far as guys who are positive, it is all a clicky thing. Dont forget i was given the disease by someone who had it as well. In fact I was ***d and no one ever takes the time to ask me about that and just decides to judge me at face value without ever knowing the true circumstances. Only thats because it is easier not to give a sht then it is to care. All i know is what it is. I am not a mind reader and refuse to play the selfish games that guys tend to play. I too am a bottom and have posted that in my profile and what surprises me, is that bottoms will try to hit me up...why do they do this? They arent going to get me to be something im not..or the best most guys will walk on eggshells to try and hide the truth from you and lie...that is very dismissive and not something that you would do to someone with whom you may want to start a life with. Bottom line, as honest and truthful as I am about who i am and what i have, I put my cards out on the table....i do not lie. It is what it is, and when i come across guys that lie and play games it just makes me feel superior towards them cause at least i know when all is said and done, I am a better person for not stooping to their level or lying; simply to get what i want.

Posted

John i do believe that it is very possible to find a man who will love and want and need you just as much as you do him. I can tell you ways that you can tell whether the man you are with is mr right or not. Ask yourself questions, kind of like a quiz. `Will he be willing and able to communicate with me 100%, will he be willing and able to be honest with me in everything, can he and will he make love with me in all things that we do together and for one another. ` This is just some of what i ask myself and the man that i am with, I believe that two people who are in love make love with one another in everything that they do together and for one another whether it be holding hands or kissing or even eating together. Sex is one thing, making love is another thing, yet we can have sex and not make love. sex is just a small part of making love, as there are thousand of actions that are involved in making love, sex is just one of those actions. those who just have sex are those who don`t put anything into it but their mind, Making love on the other hand involves two people sharing with one another their hearts, minds, souls, bodies, and spirits, you give every bit of yourself to him and he gives every bit of himself to you when you are making love with one another. 100% communication is a part of that making love. I look for certain qualities in a man. If he wont look me in the eye when he talks to me how can i trust him. this is a sign of dishonesty. He doesn`t have to look me in the eye all the time. But when it is important that is what i look at. You have different ways of doing this, and only you can tell if you pay close attention. You will find the man you are looking for because he too is looking for you, and believe you will know him when you see him. I knew my first before we ever met in person. We wrote several times, he was in Oregon i was in Washington and i knew right away that he is MR Right. We never were completely together, but we saw each other as often as we could. But i still knew. and it was actually both of us who screwed what we had and could have had together up. And yes i still wait but i am still looking as well. Whatever happens happens.

Posted

I've been in a relationship twice and i gave everything. I always do what they want. Although at first they were so romantic but it all turned into a nightmare. And its not only happened once but twice.

I've tried to be a good lover but still they say that I'm not perfect.
Well i may not be perfect but i'm always me..

Sometimes I doubt if someone says "i love you" to me.
Although they're close to me but there are ***s that still exist in my heart..
Should I believe it or not?

Posted

Hi Farid:

I think this is where we all get confused, and i mean me too. I`m not even close to being perfect and chances are, the person who is expecting you to be perfect isn`t even close to being perfect either.
The one thing that i do know about true love is this. Words mean nothing. It is actions that back up the words not the other way around.
If someone says `i love you` yet their actions say `i hate you` which one will you believe? As for me if someone says that they love me but their actions don`t back up their words then they are a liar, and i will not believe their words.
Remember this "words without actions are dead" If their actions do not back up their words then their words mean nothing.

Posted

Thank you Kelly

Actually, I realized with all the things that appeared when I'm still with my bf. I just realized how stupid I am. Sometimes sweet words make you blind with all the ugliness that has been seen. Ah...Because axxhole have a lot of tricks so he could get whatever he wants...I appreciate it Kelly!!

Posted

good guys are an endangered species, but not extinct

Posted

that is true James I am one of those great guys.