Andy_Rice

Jesus is Lord! - The Gay Christian Network

Andy_Rice
Posted

The word of God says God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life!!! John 3:16

Posted

OK this IS what WE believe, but we can not and must not tell other people that they are believing wrong. fanaticism is just a step away from war.
We are not in any way superior then any other faith community, what ever their faith may or may not be.
What are not their judges, and can not treat them with any less respect them we would like ourselves to be; "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you you"

.1 Corinthians 2:16 New International Version (©1984)
"For who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct him?" But we have the mind of Christ.

Matthew 23:25:
New International Version (©1984)
"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence.

International Version (©1984)
Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.

Matthew 23:27

"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men's bones and everything unclean.

But this outward show and appearance of righteousness, was only "unto men", not unto God: they did not appear so to him, who is the searcher of hearts, and knows what is in man, and knew all the secret wickedness that was in them; for though they imposed upon, and deceived men, they could not deceive God; nor was their iniquity hid from Christ, who adds, "but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity": and which was evident from their ambition and vain glory, in desiring the uppermost rooms at feasts, the chief places in the synagogue, greetings in the markets, and titles of honour and grandeur; from their avarice and cruel oppression of the widows, and fatherless, under a pretence of long prayers; from their neglecting the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith, and practising extortion and excess: that saying of theirs (e), may be applied to themselves,

Religion can and many times is a mental illness, especially when people use it to intimidate others into doing what they (and God wants)

Early Christians did not fight back but gladly stood in the area accepting their faith with love as martyrs, will you do the same? Or do you believe that God needs you to kill others not of your same faith?

Do you not think that God the Creator of the universe and all that is known and yet to be discovered, can not defend Himself?

Revelation 12:12

Therefore rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to the earth and the sea, because the devil has gone down to you! He is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short."

Matthew 20:26
Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant,

Matthew 20:27 and whoever wants to be first must be your slave--
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matthew 23:11 The greatest among you will be your servant.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mark 9:35 Sitting down, Jesus called the Twelve and said, "If anyone wants to be first, he must be the very last, and the servant of all."
Mark 10:43 Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant,
Luke 22:26 But you are not to be like that. Instead, the greatest among you should be like the youngest, and the one who rules like the one who serves.
New International Version ©1984 by Biblica

Matthew 6:5

"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full.

Matthew 6:1 "Be careful not to do your 'acts of righteousness' before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.
Matthew 6:2 "So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full.
Matthew 6:16 "When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do, for they disfigure their faces to show men they are fasting. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full.
Matthew 23:5 "Everything they do is done for men to see: They make their phylacteries wide and the tassels on their garments long;
Mark 11:25 And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins."
Luke 6:24 "But woe to you who are rich, for you have already received your comfort.
Luke 18:11 The Pharisee stood up and prayed about himself: 'God, I thank you that I am not like other men--robbers, evildoers, adulterers--or even like this tax collector.

It is not my purpose to reprove you, for i am a poor sinner as you are.

But I pray in my consul you may find some wisdom that with help you along your journey and you faith life.

Proclaim His presence, not in shouting His Word, but Illuminate others, with the love you have for God in your actions so that they may see His divine Light inside of you.

A youtube Video
You raise me up

http://youtu.be/VTByzluCtMo

Your humble brother in Christ: Anthony of Portsmouth. you are in my heart, mind and prayers, be at peace.