Bobbye_L._Webb

just curious - Lesbian Ladies

Bobbye_L._Webb
Posted

I just had a break up with a girl who treated me like a client and a mother. She is a parole officer and childless. Really!? Am I wrong for not wanting to deal with somebody who treats me like a child or client? I can take suggestions but asking me "Did you do your homework, take your pills and wait for it....did you brush your teeth before you went to bed?" I don't think so, but maybe I'm wrong. Somebody clue me in.

Terrell_Colclough
Posted

Wow she sounds like she always needs someone to control my friend sometimes advice is not what we need it's noone when enough is enough or is it worth holding on...

Posted

I've been there. Where everything in the relationship seems more of a task than anything. It sucks and the only way to get through it or past it is communication. talk to her express your feelings when she speaks to you that way and maybe she'll back off.

Bobbye_L._Webb
Posted

Thanks Terrell, Thanks Kristy. Oddly enough she texted me to see if I'd give her another chance. I told her I'd give it some thought but she'd have to change some things first. Idk, this is probably a mistake.

Posted

Never look at it as a mistake. This is a chance for you two to reconcile... maybe you have to change something as well. Talk, communicate. It'll Bring you far, trust me. I've fucked a lot of things up and have learned.

Bobbye_L._Webb
Posted

Kristy,

Thanks for your input. Oddly enough she did text me a couple of days ago to ask me for a second chance. Though I was hesitant I told her yes, but I have not told anyone that we've gotten back together and I don't intend to, not until I'm sure. Maybe we can make a go of it, but at this time I'm not really certain though I will give it my all. I'll let you know how it all works out.

Posted

ooh, no. I'm not blaming you for not wanting to deal with that. That sucks, sorry to hear that. I had a similiar situation with my ex although I cant say that she was exactly making sure I did things. She wouldnt side with me on issues kind of like a parent does.