Being in the closet. - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Being in the closet is just hard and suffocating. Your family memberd and friends will view you differently and when there's a chance to meet up a another LGBT, u'll jumped on that chance, thinking that "hey, he might be the one!" But no, people, should realize that not everyone out there really care for you. All they want is just a transient state of ecstasy, and the next moment, you'll find yourself hating yourself, your pathetic, disgusting self. We should learn to respect ourselves and not make a fool out of ourselves. Just because the society thinks that LGBT shouldn't have the rights to live or that they are all promiscuous and sleazy, doesn't mean that we have to be one. Find your true love, cherish them and leave the best for them. Don't hurt yourself because it ain't worth it.

Someday, our voices will be heard, someday people will accept us, and someday, we can be truly and openly proud of who we are and what we are.

Posted

Wow Vince, that was pretty spot on. At least, spot on with how I feel.

Dominique_Van_Eygen
Posted

Great reply, Dean!

TERENCE_RAATH
Posted

HEY DEAN I COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF.JUST ONE POINT TO PONDER ON YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE!PERIOD! THOSE WHO CAN NOT ACCEPT AND RESPECT YOU AS SUCH HAS NO RIGHT BEING PART OF YOUR LIFE AT ALL.