Tor_Saff

opinions please - Lesbian Ladies

Tor_Saff
Posted

right i'm just wondering...

I'm openly bi but have a preference for women but i always find people, particularly lesbians judge me in a negative way and because of that no one tends to want relationships with me. I'm just curious what other's opinions of that is. would you date a bi woman?

i mean i'm not even sure that i'd want to be with a guy again in my life but i am attracted to them sometimes. i don't know maybe i'm just confused myself.

Posted

I would date a bi,I don't discriminate. Different people with different choices,I had to ask my friends about their opinions,and I understood that most lesbians hate guys,while some don't like girls who date guys.they feel you(bi) are just with girls coz of the fun(most bis are). To me,there is nothing wrong with being a bi,it's who you are

June_Ushikoshi_Aka_June_Asia
Posted

Interesting... Now my relationship with my partner (female) has been more than 2 years, neither of us look at men any more (though we did talk about boys she dated last night... We were ).

Does it matter you "can" like male parter, if you are in committed long term relationship with some one? At that point, having another partner male or female, is not an option, and who your next partner, if the relationship does not work is irrelevant ....

.... As for some people flipping from one person to anothe, that is some thing not healthy gay, lesbian, bi or transgender. It is a matter of emotional maturity.

June

Tor_Saff
Posted

cheers for both opinions. i dont know, ive had my friends telling me to make up my mind lately and it's kinda irritating me now. i don't see the need to make my mind up when i know that i'm bi and have been open about that for 8 years.

june i totally agree being bi isnt an excuse for having a partner of each sex. i'm very my the kind of person that when i'm in a relationship that's he/she is the only person i would be with.