need some advice - Lesbian Ladies

Posted

ok now i accused my gf of kissing this girl while i was sleeping in the same room (lol i know i know) and i made a big scene about it, you know shouting screaming, anyways cut story short nothing happened and now she wont let it go i said im sorry for even thinking that and everything ,,, but she wont drop it, i dont know how else to tell her how i am sorry

June_Ushikoshi_Aka_June_Asia
Posted

@shereen. I don't think it as the fact you thought she did that, but rather, you felt you had the right to act out the way you did. Even if she did, the behavior would not be acceptable... (I could be wrong here).

Try talking from that angle?

June

Tor_Saff
Posted

she's probably feeling hurt that you didn't trust her and being shouted at isn't really the nicest thing to have happen. maybe some spontaneous romantic gestures could be a nice way to show how sorry you are?

Posted

@June yh looking back i think it was a little over the top and childish, thanks tho i will try
@Tor that sounds like a good idea i know what she'll like, thanks

Posted

Nice Tor,Trust is a major component in a relationship,when we are not trusted by our friends,parents,love ones....we tend to feel hurt,so according to what Tor said,your girl felt hurt that u don't trust her and also the manner of which u approached her. It's a good thing u know what she likes,do it and make sure it does not happen again.Wishing u d best dear

Tor_Saff
Posted

Good luck Shereen
i hope it all works out for you