Whats ur type? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Im sure its no secret, my type of guys is cute smooth and white, i love twinks, i think they are the most beautiful thing on earth. Something about emos too drives me wild. What ur type?

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

My type is the same, oh they are gorageous. I love clothes on and off and their cock is so nice. Except its hard to find someone that is not full of themselves.

Posted

Italians and Latinos who're generally around my age, lol

Carlos_Anthony_Hendricks
Posted

My type would have to be, Whites and Latinos..... They can be hairy, smooth, or both. I don't care. An accent is always a plus in my book, But I really like'em cute in the face and sexy around the waist... lol

David_Cloud
Posted

My type is smooth-bodied, soft-skinned, creative and intelligent, emotionally intelligent too, very sensual and enjoys mutually satisfying sexual pleasure. Age much less important than any of the preceding qualities which are really important to me.

Posted

My type is,skinny twinks, cute, little bit of muscle, funny creative ,emos i love but blue eyes brown hair makes me melt, but the eyes are the main thing i have to love there eyes and age they have to be around my age little older or younger

Posted

Yum yum lol

Posted

I no x

Michael_R_Hawk
Posted

I'm a little sad reading this that all of he replies are about physical traits. Not a single guy mentioned character, strength, morals, intelligence, humor or any characteristic that actually makes a man desirable.

As for me, give me a man with passion and compassion. A man willing and ready to give his all. A man of character and honesty, a man ready to hold my hand, wipe my tears and not flinch when I bare my soul.

Posted

Physical traits are the bait, characteristics are the hook.

If you truly seek the characteristics in others then you'd know that it takes time to understand a person, which means not being judgmental based on an initial response or act.

This thread is public, which means it's most likely only meant to be fun. The responses are playful, yet a nice outlet for our inner most desires, lol.

I like to think about sexy models with monster dicks to top me with, but in reality I prefer a smaller sized one, and well models don't exactly grow on trees, lol. I like to think about a guy going wild during sex, but in reality I enjoy a nice intimate/emotional setting, and to be honest when a guy actually does try to go wild it's a little disturbing and creepy looking, lol.

Posted

Being drawn to physical characteristics is basic human/animal sexual instinct, but I have learned the hard way that physique is not enough to sustain interest for more than a few minutes. Physically I'm drawn to waifish post-teens, or men with boyish features.

This must be matched by a high level of intellect or we will never be able to discuss things dear to me, and I firmly believe that conversation keeps r'ships humming along. I don't care what the person is deeply interested in as long as it isn't themself, and I could listen endlessly to someone talking passionately about their big thing in life, so for me this feature is very important and not negotiable (fortunately there are a lot of guys with smarts).

Posted

I've just looked back on my past few b/f and I don't really see a connection... I admit most of my past b/f's (including my current b/f) are younger than me, however, we both feel that there is no age gap, also they were called Ben... So I guess if they're younger by a year or so and called Ben they're in with a shot XD

Flaviu_Cozma
Posted

Twink, a little muscles.. I love when boys put a little makeup on :x
And perfect would be around my age 16-19

Posted

Must say i love to see what ppl have to say about this subject, you see things from all angles. Very cool peeps

Keith_Imeson
Posted

well a good bod is nice if your just after sex but some sort of connection of mind and body is long lasting