Sarah_Yuenger

Helpppp :/ - Lesbian Ladies

Sarah_Yuenger
Posted

So... I have a situation. I have a boyfriend right now. I've been bisexual for quite a long time. I've been with girls before but i just changed it up this time. And, I'm happy. But i've been finding myself to be attracted to women while i'm dating him too. Just not quite sure of what to do. I mean, I really like this guy, but i don't know. Confused on what to do!

Piali_Mondal
Posted

Sarah, it is very natural to be attracted to other people even when you are dating someone you really like. In this case you have to ask yourself- do you like this guy well enough to be faithful to him? If the answer is yes, then there is no harm in looking at other women ( or men).After all, looking does not qualify as cheating. But if the answer is no, then maybe this guy is not the person you are meant to be with. hope this helps.

June_Ushikoshi_Aka_June_Asia
Posted

@sarah. I think what is important here is, 1. It is ok to be attracted to others (my GF and I talk about it all the time), 2. You do not hurt some one by bing unfaithful unless you agree to have an open relationship.

It is that simple.. Beyond that, looking and feeling some one is hot is ok... One time my eye got blued to this guy with real tight jeans in our favorite restaurant.. And she cought me looking at his behind, thinking how hot the jeans looked on him.

You are not doing any thing wrong... You are ok.

June

Tor_Saff
Posted

i agree with Piali and June, no one can stop looking at other people, just if you find yourself wanting to act on it then maybe he's not the right guy. i always find myself in that situation, it really just comes down to whether your relationship is working or not. i always find myself being attracted to other people if there were problems in my relationships.

Posted

According to Mondal,June n Tor,you need to think hard about what you want,and decide to be with him and still have something with other girls(that's if he is ok with it),or be with girls or just him,it all has to do with what u want

June_Ushikoshi_Aka_June_Asia
Posted

one caution on this open relationship. some people don't mean it, when they say it is ok. My ex, who wanted to have an open relationhip, and even had her best friend from childhood sent her a book on it (who was in a open relationsihp at the time).

i read the book and followed the suggested rule... she was not ok when I started to date others ( she meant open only on her side not for me).

lune

Posted

@ June,that's too bad. Some thing similar to that of my girlfriend,she cheats on me and apologize,I forgive her,but when other girls come hitting on me,she gets super jealous and all that. One day,I asked her what she would do If I were to cheat on her,she told me that she will break up with me on that spot.

Posted

Open relationship can be fun only when you don't have feelings for the other person,aside that,I'm not game

Tor_Saff
Posted

personally i wouldn't like the idea of open relationships. i would still feel like cheating to me and i'd probably end up not liking the person anymore if i knew they were sleeping with other people. that's just my point of view though.