wicky668

Being yourself - The Rainbow Lounge

wicky668
Posted

For a very long time i felt the need to keep my bisexuality a secret . I felt like if people knew they wouldn't like me or love me . I wonder how many other people feel this way and just go with the status quo, because it is easier this is how i coped for a very long time. Not anymore I am out and proud of who and what I am.

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

I am very.proud if you

Michelle_Jamieson
Posted

Michelle_Jamieson
Posted

^---Wine and extreme sleep deprivation. I'll stop hogging the discussion. Sorry! xx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,Wictoria,
Vary vary,well done there............

Posted

I feel happy for you. I feel very comfortable with myself now, like I am really coming into my own skin. I have a friend who is closeted and I feel that she would have much less stress if she came out. But as you know, we all have our time--or maybe we just stay in the closet. I know I will be bisexual for the rest of my life. It's not just a sometime thing, where I am "feeling" women out, or that this is a stop before becoming totally lesbian. I am attracted to both sexes, and that's that. But this lifestyle does require that we are honest with our partners, and/or potential dates, and that we practice safe sex when we are ready to do that. It may require real loyalty on our part if the person we like would rather not share with someone else, for any length of time. I do believe though that I can be with a woman--I mean live with her, and agree, at her choosing, not seeing any men. (Unless she really wanted to lol) However, if I lived with a man, I would have to make arrangements with him to see another woman. That's tough for a guy to do, especially if I have to choose the woman). I may or may not want to share her with him. It may sound strange, but that's how I feel. You will find in most cases, though, you don't have to be a card carrying member of the bisexual club to be out and proud. I simply shared it with my family and friends, and found out they still love me, that it really doesn't matter. And you know what? it's not bad to abstain from sex with either sex for a time. Sometimes you have to get to know yourself sexually, BY YOURSELF.