Who´s the person you first came out to? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

When you realize that you are probably not who your parents, friends, society and everybody think you are, you start to feel ashamed to talk about what and how you feel with somebody, because of course we need to talk to somebody about that, we need understanding and supporting...
In my case i came out to a friend cuz of course i thought if i talk to my mom about this she would kill me but of course (she wouldn´t).
So i came out to a friend 1st.

Wanna hear about you guys, tell me your experience.
Love you.

Jose_Fernandes-Dias
Posted

it became clear to me that I loved boys more than girls at 15yo. I kept the secret and just masturbation for 3 years. at 18 I met a guy, and I talked with my father about my decision. after some moments of surprise he accepted, and he became the person with whom I talked about my sexual and sentimental problems.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

To the first school friend who i went with.
( I think ? ), It was a vary long time ago now ...............

Posted

Sister was the first, my whole family is very open-minded so it was pretty easy. At first i just kept it quiet, didnt have any gay friends just guys i went out with so it was another lil world. One day i wanted to connect both worlds and all was cool

Carlos_Anthony_Hendricks
Posted

My auntie was the first person I came out to, she acted normal and everything.... No loud outburst's or nothing bad. She excepted me for who I am not what I do. I love that woman.

Posted

Oh, nice experiences Guys... There too many people we can always count on, it is just that sometimes we are too blind to realize that due to the fear we feel and people make us feel but after all, in the end we are loved by too many people and that is what we should care..
Let´s not worry for being accepted for everyone but people who love us and we love the most.

Jose_Fernandes-Dias
Posted

you're right, Jose!
sometimes things are easier than we think...

Posted

I came out as being bi really early on with my Mom. She was great about it. She honestly said she would prefer me being into the opposite sex only, yet was fine with who I was. She also picked up that I was in love with a close male best friend, which I really was and I appreciated her helping me see that. My Dad had no emotional charge when I came out to him, yet said something about being concerned that this would limit my "good work with others". Both my parents were very relaxed and open about sexuality. In fact they read me a sex ed book when I was 2 or 3 years old.

Antony_Terrance_Parker
Posted

It was my cousin first then slowly the rest of the family.I said i was bi to start with as i thought it would ease them in and give them a tiny bit of hope.However it soon became clear that it was men only..It was very difficult with my Dad and took him a couple of years to come to terms with.Very upsetting at that time.In the end it worked out well.I suppose the stigma of his very macho friends finding out,not being able to have grand children and the thought he had done something wrong in parenting me.All my friends who are parents get a steady flow of guilt.Given time (in my case) it works out.