Anyone w Celebities crushes ;) ? - Get HAPPY

Posted

My Top 10

1. Ellen Denegeres - Actually Idk her at all lol .. I watched her Ellen Show on Youtube n after knowing she's n open Gay , she caught my attention n I think she is cool too .. I love the way she talks n when I read her book , I thought It's her first book lol I m gonna get her third book that was launched in here .. I couldn't wait Coz I don't think I'd get to watch her show

2. Scarlett Johannson - OMG she is so hot I watched her movies n I think she is just great .. Vicki Cristina Barcelona of hers is my fav film n Nanny Diaries )) I m sad to hear that she was depressed w her divorce .. I hope someday someone just love her the way she is ..

3. Kristen Stewart - This girl makes me go crazy for her lol .. She is not that pretty though , n I know quite a few don't like her at all .. Especially the recent gossips that she cheated on Robert Pattinson , guys cheated n some think It is normal n get forgiven .. So why does girls get to call names ? Anyways , I just love her Celebrities are human beings too , they got love n feelings , If only paparazzi could give them a little privacy .. Guess some would not feel depressed w the stress that they handle from the media.. Love her role in Snow White n The Huntsman

4. Jennifer Aniston - She is way too hot , n finally I get to watch her Horrible Bosses soon I got It at a discounted price for her DVD n why not ??? Lol .. Jennifer - I so love you lol O_opssss

5. Milla Jovovich - This woman is a fighter She is damn cool lol .. I love her action flicks in Resident Evil n never missed any of her movies. I don't quite like A Perfect Getaway , coz I find that plot pretty lame though I love Its twist , n I have already expect that twist =/ But she is sooo COOL lol

6. Anne Hathaway - Her big eyes captures my attention. I love her Princess Dairies n m trying to get her DVD Lately I just get to buy her Love & Drugs .. Wooohoooooo

7. Emma Burton , I thought once I saw her name as Emma Bunton .. Anyways lol she is my Mum's favorite girl too :P When I kinda hint my Mum I was a lesbian .. I told her I wanna go UK n get Spice Girls , she said she prefer Emma , n not wanting me to the rest hahahahahaaa .. Mum I just love you

Posted

I pretty much agree with all of these but not in that order!

Posted

hahaha Ellen de generes, lol ella, you make me laugh out loud lololol. xxxx

Posted

Jennifer Love Hewitt is freakin HOTT! Lol

Posted

Annie Lennox

Posted

Jennifer Aniston!!!!

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Jamey Oliver ......... ( nice mouth ).

Karen_Wright
Posted

Ellen Degeneres is my fav. God what a hottie I've always had a crush on her

Posted

Amy_Alexander-Madigane
Posted

jennifer love hewitt i could kiss that face all day mmm
mel b mmmmm shes just too gorgeous and keeps getting better

Posted

What a Top 10. Love it! Cool list. You've given me an idea to ask the same question on the Gays.com FB page. Let's see what people come up with.

Posted

Vidya Balan.... Indian Actress....

Posted

Ellen Degeneres....always loving her,sometimes I wish I were portia

Posted

wooooooooooooooo lol Looks like Ellen , Aniston n Hewit got the votes