Jony_Star

I Understand It...I Just Don't Want It.. - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

so mostly i've been hearing that i should be more open when it comes to relationships...and i say no thank you...i mean other people may like having open relationships...but i mean i don't know...i've liked staying monogamous...i don't really see what's the problem...i mean especially with my experience with that one guy at the club who asked me if i had a bf and if he was here...i said yes i got a bf but he ain't here...and then he asked what's the problem???...it's like are you serious???...is it really something that hard to understand???...is it that unbelievable that a gay man wants to be in a meaningful, long-lasting, monogamous relationship with another man???...do i really have to be interested in fucking any guy that gets in my way???...I THINK NOT!!!!!!!!...i mean i get it if other people are into open relationships don't get me wrong...and i'm not saying there's anything wrong with it...but it's just not for me...and people look at me like i need to loosen up...and i don't...i'm a really a chill person...just because i have standards/morals doesn't mean that i'm a stuck up or that i think i'm the shit...cuz i think respecting a monogamous relationship isn't too much to ask...if i got a man stay away from me...and if i'm not in a open relationship don't question it...

Jim_Wilson_61132
Posted

Awh Jony you are so right I too want to find that man and its not the easiest but stay true to yourself you are young and cute and you will find that guy
Jim

Posted

I can relate Jony. I held true to my feelings and standards, and I am so glad that I did. Me and my partner have been together for 11 years and we are currently planning our marriage for next month. I can't wait! He is my best friend and my only love. He has stuck with me through the great times and through our toughest times. I am so glad and blessed to have met him. It can happen and will. I hope to hear from you soon saying how happy you are that you stayed with this decision.

Jonathan

Posted

well of course i'm gonna stay on my course...and never fall for any this...because this is something that i truly want...but well still it gets annoying when people mistaken you for another type of person...

Wilbert_Bishop
Posted

people all way want to see that everyone is like they are. well it is not true at all. people should stick to what make them feel good as a person and respect other people choices I have all ways believed in one on one, how else are you going to grow as a couple if there are more than two..????.

Posted

Yes it definitely sucks...being misconstrued for something you're not. And both sexes have that problem. People shouldn't want that or to be like that which is sad but hey it happens. It's low and shallow. It sucks especially if yoou feel a connection with that person or start to develop some sort of feelings before they actually admit to wanting-just that-more sex with multiple people. It's actually gross to me. Especially in the sexual aspect why be with someone if you want muliple partners? It leads to a greater risk for stds and what not. Another thing why would you want to share yourself with more than that one person you're trying to make and establish something with. It only leads to confusion and emotional choas. well good luck in all your future relationships. you seem like a well rounded individual and There is a man out there who wants that)

Posted

well yea...we certainly think this way because our families and general society has taught us that monogamy is the way to go...but well i think we miss the big picture...for them it's not about the sex...they're able to love more than one person...or so i've heard...tho for some of us it's hard to believe because we don't love more than one person...and it shouldn't be looked down upon as something that's gross...i mean as fellow homosexuals we know what it's like to be considered gross...people often tend to focus on the sexuality when it comes to being homosexual...and not enough thinking about the love aspect...and well it's not a big deal for me...until you either mistaken my lifestyle for yours or when you try to enforce your lifestyle onto me...in this case...i felt this guy felt like he knew me and my lifestyle...which let me make it clear that people who meet you in a club for the 1st day don't know anything about you...i mean unless you're some kind of mind reader...and not only did he claimed he knew me...he kept trying to make me go with him...and it's like get off me...no means no...but well i'm glad that i don't have many of these encounters...and luckily for me i never go alone and always surrounded by friends...so there will be no funny business going on...anywho...i think i've kinda strayed away from the topic a bit...but yea i'm a very open-minded person...i try to be understanding as i can be...but at the same time stick close to my ideals...

Michelle_Jamieson
Posted

Honestly, i think some people see you are unottainable (therefore extra-desirable) and have a good thing/a beautiful thing (a monogomous relationship) and they just want to fuck it up and bring you down to their level of misery. Misery loves company (it's true, I'm qualified in this) xXx