Alaa_Zmz

whatt do you thinkk - Lesbian Ladies

Alaa_Zmz
Posted

what doi u think about a lesbian has a boyfriend for along time and she can't broke up with him because she doesn't want to broke his heart and she can't tell him the truth .....

for me it's like cheatin herself not just him

Posted

As painful and horrible as its gonna be, you should tell him. Being gay is who you are and you can't change that so he has to learn to accept it. The longer you leave it, the worse its gonna get. Good luck.

Posted

True Lisa,when I was a bisexual,all the guys I dated knew that I'm crazy about girls,hiding it is like hiding my identity. She has to tell him,it's either he accepts her or break up wit her. There are guys who likes dating lesbians

June_Ushikoshi_Aka_June_Asia
Posted

Some people gets real mean on break up... And will expose you.... So be careful.

Tor_Saff
Posted

i think it comes down to whether they know you're attracted to women, as in if he thinks you're bi. before i had a preference i was actually in a very similar situation where i didn't want to hurt the guy but he knew i was bi so i said to him that i was finding women more attractive and he somewhat accepted that, then again guys always think it's "cool" to have slept with a lesbian whether or not they knew at the time. as june said you'd just have to be careful because people get petty when they're hurt and could say/do stupid things to make you miserable.

Posted

That's right Toff and June.My ex boyfriend accepts the fact that I'm a lesbian and he said that he is happy that I did not break up with him coz of a guy,but a girl,but he is surprise on how much I love we love each other(my girl n I)

Posted

Tor darling,I'm so sorry for spelling your name wrongly,hope I'm forgiven?

Tor_Saff
Posted

haha no worries mate
my last boyfriend was pissed beyond belief he thought he'd turned me gay, it didn't help that his girlfriend before me also turned out to be a lesbian as did the one after me... i think i'd be pissed off too

June_Ushikoshi_Aka_June_Asia
Posted

@toa. was he that bad? .... i don't understand this, boys expect and demand so much from girls and use girls to prop themself up, and get upset when she leaves for more equal relationship, expectations are more equal and with less pressure...

june

Posted

Lol@June,asking if he was that bad. True words June.I hate it when guys hit on me,I feel sexy and hot when girls hit on me. Thanks Tor,I do appreciate

Tor_Saff
Posted

no, he wasn't bad. he was one of the nicest guys i've met. it just wasn't how i wanted to spend my life lol