Michael_Wolfe

forward from Allan Ross - The Rainbow Lounge

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

----- Original Message -----

To: oregoncountryboy1968@msn.com

Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 12:02 PM

Subject: FW: Russian freedom under attack

homer will you please share this petition with all your friends and also sign the petition, and if you want post this letter in the rainbow lounge on gays.com, so any on that site who wish to sign will be able to via the link, thanks allan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 18:14:07 +0000
To: anrias@hotmail.co.uk
Subject: Russian freedom under attack

Dear allan,

Thanks for standing up to Putin. Russian authorities are waging a war against their own people by pushing forward homophobic laws and prosecuting everyone who speaks out. President Putin will be attending UN meetings and parties with the leaders of every country around the globe – and we're going to deliver this petition to him there. But, to make a real difference, we need to build an outcry so large that every media outlet and diplomat will be talking about it. We need you to spread the word.

The more of us that sign on, the more powerful we are. Will you ask two of your friends to sign up too? Every voice makes a big difference.

Share this on Facebook

Tweet It

Email: Forward the "Tell Your Friends" e-mail below.

Thanks for going All Out.

Best,
Andre, Aviya, Guillaume, Hayley, Jeremy, Pablo, Leandro, Mike, Sara, Tile and Wesley

www.allout.org/RussianRiot

All Out is bringing people together in every corner of the planet and of every identity - lesbian, gay, straight, bi, transgender and all that is between and beyond - to build a world in which everyone can live freely and be embraced for who they are.

If you no longer wish to receive email from All Out, please reply to this email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.

---------

Dear friend,

I've just learned that in Moscow, Pride marches have just been banned for 100 years. Anti-gay activists are using the Russian government's gay gag laws to sue Madonna for $10,000,000 because she spoke up for the LGBT community. And punk band Pussy Riot has been sentenced to 2 years in prison for their musical protest – deemed "homosexual propaganda."

Today, I told President Putin to stop the persecution in Russia and take action immediately to prevent these kind of things from happening ever again.

Will you join me?

www.allout.org/RussianRiot

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I am sure Allan thanks you for that....