relationship,friends,fun - Love and Romance

Posted

Teri,(hug) I dont get along with my ex (husband) either.Just keep looking forward to the day(s) when your daughter is older and you dont 'Have to 'talk to him or talk less..but heres a thought , it sounds like hes prejudice and although you probably can't do much about it, for your daughters sake, i hope you talk to her about the subject...?

Posted

I can not say much on my ex....i never seen her since we broke up, she live outside the city, no chance to meet again. I hope so! lol!

Posted

my ex has blocked me on facebook, so i guess we're not even going to be friends, olh well, her loss, never been married, don't have kids, but i don't think i've missed anything!

Posted

Omg hedwig, just when you think she's done her worst, she comes up with new ways of being an a....hole. That is just cold !! She never deserved you in the first place. I say f... her !!

Btw *hugs* to you. You are better than her.

Posted

those of you who never married are lucky and those who can get along with their ex are lucky too. I helped one of my gf work out her situation with her divorce with her husband. It was a bad situaltion, she was morman and they had 4 girls. We met at church, she was looking to find out who she was and we started talking and well, I helped with her hurdles and things worked out better for her and her girl. The girls hated me for a long time tho.

Posted

i thought i was goig to be frinends with my ex, but she has totally deleted me out of her life, too bad, it's sad, but her loss, wasn't meant to be

Posted

sometimes it isnt meant to be. I dont know how some people can be friends with their exes. I mean, When you sit down and talk and they start needling you about the things you use to do and it never ends. The chapter is over.

Posted

you're right that chapter is over, starting a new chapter, thank you for that terri!

Posted

I thought my ex was a S.N.A.G...you know a sensitive new age girl.......but instead she turned out to me a "Caring Understanding Ninety's Type" and you can guess that that spells HAHAHA.....omg i have to stop eating wizz fizz gets me hypo hmmm

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Marianne, at least you tried. My ex couldnt even believe people do that,( but shes very immature 4 being 47 too lol)

Posted

I have had two dates, one with Debbie and one woth Marilyn, we each have a lot in common and I enjoyed their company, Marilyn and I are going to go see the Titanic exhibit! We just want to do things together, not alone!

Posted

how kewl, where is that located Marianne?

Posted

aha, TY..BTW, when was the last time you had a diff hairstyle? i dont mean to be so forward or boast but I have a knack for noticing hairstyles that could use a change

Posted

i think it shows off her cute face.

Posted

uh, just got my haircut after my break-up old pic!

Posted

Ohh, time to post a new one then-me too.my last one was probably a yr ago

Posted

this is very old one of me as well, but cant get computer to upload new one. it is quite long now

Posted

What a bummer Teri , ide love to see. looks dont matter much to me, i just love hair. i do my own & my family. never been in a salon in fact. my *** was a beautician

Posted

yeah Teri. love to see the long har, thank you for the cute face comment!

Posted

you have a nice smile and it is a welcome to anyone. my hair is not long just about shoulder length. I have had it so many styles and colors and just like kim, my *** is a beautician and I used alot for testing her ideas. blonde was different,. Any way it grows back.

Posted

yep Teri, i was a guinea pig too lol, and i know wht you mean about blonde haha, i got the most compliments when i wore fall' tho. i like to be natural, nothing phoney but its tempting to try that again

Posted

I did some of that to my daughter when she grew up. I dont ever know what to do with my hair now. But when I see women i meet I know she can look a variety of ways and I know it is all on the inside that counts.