Dark loves light and light loves dark. Most of the time :p - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I love love and love white guys, i know that most people love the opposite of what they are and i know alot of white guys love black guys, but why??? Well i love white guys becuase i just do lol they look so cute with blonde hair, red cheeks blue eyes, etc. i love it all and if we are going into more detail i love the fact that most whites guys have some things in a yummy pinkish color mmmmmmmm lol i love it. And for those guy that love black guys i can only imagine that its for certain things too like big lips, dark skin, big (well you know lol) i also love the way that white and black look together if you know what i mean lol it goes so perfect together..... Day dreaming of a cute white guy i guess lol.

Posted

I love white guys as well,but really love Asian guys. Just do You man. Have fun and stay safe.

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

I love any in shape down to earth guy

Dannynammer
Posted

Sometimes only......It depends on the personality it can be a blonde or an african little do I care

Posted

Ur a really cute guy Dean i know if i was in the Uk i would look u up but give it time im sure a there is a black guy for everyone lol... You should have no problem finding what you want

Will do Johnny

Keith_Imeson
Posted

anyone that turns me on oh yea

Posted

Posted

I'm a white guy who loves black men. There's something about their skin tones that really turn me on & the contrast of my skin with theirs when we're making love.

Posted

I know, fun fun isnt it Gregg lol!!

Posted

Yes it does, the colors go great together. I love the way my dick looks in a white guys pink ass i think it looks sooo hot but cute at the same time lol

John_Grant_61544
Posted

well you certainly generated response. well done. if your mission brings you to UK i will see if i can help in any way. hehehehe. :-) John

Posted

Lol thanks John thanks alot

Posted

I know Dean why do u think my future plans include the UK LOL There are white guys all over the world but UK guys ive always loved )

Posted

You can bet your cute ass i'll look you up when im in the UK Dean lol

Posted

white guys are my only exception next to mexicans other wise i dont deal with any other race not out of ignorance its just white people invigorate me well some of them do others terrify me

Posted

Sure is Joey. Black guys are so very sexy. Nice full lips, nice chocolate skin color. I especially like black men with either long braids or dreads.

Posted

Everybody see??? White and black rocks lol so yum yum for both black and white

Posted

dean i did have a crush on you til u deleted me and made me cry -.-