Kara_Kaye_Rogers

The Truth Is... - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

The truth is that there is always going to be people judging you & calling you names but you just have to not let it get to you. I know it's hard and when people make stupid jokes about you, you just want to yell and scream at them and probably do alot more but you just gotta hold it back and just tell your self that you're better then that. We deserve alot better and shouldn't be treated the way that we get treated but that's just society, it's f*cked but hopefully one day, it won't be so bad. Life for gays, lesbians, bisexuals, trans & all the other names is alot harder because of all the rules and judgemental people but we should all be proud of how strong we are. Use are all beautiful! xoxo

Julian_Antony
Posted

well said^^

Michelle_Jamieson
Posted

I wish to be the child that is oblivious and cares not for the opinions, judgements, and ignorances of strangers. I wish their thoughts were null and void. Because who the hell are they? But christ a heckle/whistle/cat call still tickles the ego/them makes you feel unsafe/vulnerablr/worthy only on wether you dressed right/did your make up right - Not on who the fuck you actually are but your fuckable/disposable/shallow values...
Sorry :s
But Oh2only be affected by people+opinions of those u hold dear.. X

Michelle_Jamieson
Posted

typos much? I did edit them but it didnt save. So bugger that then