Something random - Get HAPPY

Posted

Here's something random
I was shopping today and I bought some shoes so I thought I'd tell you because you need to know:
I have small feet....
Always have and I guess I always will hehe
Your turn tell me something random about yourself

Posted

I'm married to a man and in love with a woman yet more alone than I've ever been in my life.

Posted

geez something as important as shoe shopping and yet no details!! colour,style, heels or flats etc give girl xxxx

Posted

broke my sunglasses yesterday

Posted

I slept twice today :P heeheehee

Posted

Why am i not surprised by that Ella lolzzz

Called a man an Ass yesterday on his face (very proud of it)

Michelle_Jamieson
Posted

Well u've had some seemingly random comments frm a topic bout small feet.! Which causes a aww cute reaction of course. Wish i'd small feet. Mine are both average Uk size 5 +1/2 and mildly deformed. A unique feature. My baby/pinky toes stopped growing wen i was 5yrs. Yep. I don't have dinky feet. But i do have dinky pinky toes.!
Since everybodies spurting random topics, You are a beautiful human being Carol. I'm Not talking about ur face. A sight for sore eyes as it maybe. I'm talkin from reading ur words X

Posted

OK the thing with having small feet is I don't have many heels because I can't find ones I like that aren't already sold out.
So I mainly get runners/joggers which I'm happy with shoe shopping lost it's appeal for me a long time ago when I could never get what I wanted.
Also I'm a shorty and I would have loved more high heels but yes I wear the smallest size in ladies shoes or I have been known to bye kids shoes.
OK the thing with having small feet is I don't have many heels because I can't find ones I like that aren't already sold out.
So I mainly get runners/joggers which I'm happy with shoe shopping lost it's appeal for me a long time ago when I could never get what I wanted.
Also I'm a shorty and I would have loved more high heels but yes I wear the smallest size in ladies shoes or I have been known to bye kids shoes.
I'm sure you have cute pinkys Michelle and thank you for the lovely words you made my day
@ Christy it's hard to try to please everyone else sometimes happiness is hard to find I hope things work out for you.
@ Ola I'd be happy to hold my hand over your eyes anytime to shade you from that bright sunlight
@ Ella back to bed sleepy head you partied too hard for your birthday hehe
@ Shabs always be proud lol
@ Michelle I'm sure you have lovely pickys and thank you for the lovely words you made my day

Posted

Today I listened to my MP3 for 8hours in work lol O_o

Posted

today i helped a little girl put on her shoes and thought are these bigger feet than carols (now that was a random thought lol)

Posted

I shop in the little kids section for shirts and shoes. Minus heels of course.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes,over hear in the UK,it was a August Bank
holiday Monday .......
And just for a Change.i had a nice long
Lay in ........
I cant tell you how nice that was ............

mmmmmmmmmm ( That nice ) Ha,ha,ha ...... LOL xxxx

Posted

Good to know you are enjoying the simple pleasures of life Tommy and isn't that what it's all about.
wink wink

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Yes Carol,
As you are Saying.
This is what Life is all about ....

I just hope that you are doing
Like wise Carol ??. ........LOL xxxxx

Amy_Alexander-Madigane
Posted

today chickened out of going blonde, too mush hassle lol

Posted

Today i bought a new phone.. Samsung Galaxy S Advance... Hope this will be a wise decision ... lol

Posted

Amy keep it dark it compliments your skin tone.
Vishal You should enjoy it unless your provider is tmobile

fun times in here I see..
Well my randomness is I haven't text or emailed my ex girlfriend the whole day im proud cause we had a tough breakup and this weekend was drama filled i didnt even say bye to her kiss her on her lips gave her a blankie and drove away. sorry kind of sulkingness

Posted

Kristy,,, My provider is not tmobile... Mine is Vodafone... So far so good....

and Have some strong hard drinks... you will feel much batter....

Posted

kristy go shoe shopping u can't be sad and shop xxx
thought i was in shape till i tried flamenco forget zumba they should try flamenco as a fitness craze lol