Alaa_Zmz

Need Help - Lesbian Ladies

Alaa_Zmz
Posted

5 years ago i knew that i like girls ,and i am lesbian. but i told myself that this feelin gonna go with time ,but it didn't. it was growin with me all these years .i don't have any problem with bein lesbian i accept myself the way i am because this is my choice and my destiny and i accept my reality. but the problem is there is a fire inside me burnin me everyday because i know who i am and i want to be myself but i can't tell anybody about my reality especially my family and my friends they'll all gonna abondon me they'll never accept me the way i am, and this thing killin me everyday and everysecond i don't know what to do i need support and help and i know there's noboday from my family or friends gonna give it to me :S i don't want to loose my life and everything i worked for it but at the same time i want to be myself i know that's this problem may faced alot of lesbians but i don't know what to do i need someone to listen to me to understand who i am and help me ...

Posted

The big thing about life is that it is always changing. Dependant on whether your family/friends are heavily/heavily religious I think they will just need time to adjust to who you are. Either that or automatically be ok with it. Friends come and go also - those whom don't understand were probably not there for you to begin with. Be who you want to be, your family will always love you - even if it takes time to adjust.

Posted

Stacey is right. In my country(Nigeria),it's not allowed,it's an abomination,attending a gay marriage is illegal,Nigeria is not a conducive environment for gays,but was is in a person cannot be hidden forever. We still find ways of being ourselves,I have lots os friends who are proud of who they are,one of them just got engaged with her partner,it was so sweet. The Society and our family is hard on us,but we have to be who we are,and hope they have to accept us at the long run

Posted

Alaa dear,I think you need to find friends here who are from your country,mingle with them. If you want to be understood,is either you try and explain yourself to be ubderstood or be with people who are like you,who understands you already. Good luck sugar

Piali_Mondal
Posted

Alaa, you have not mentioned your family background or whether you have a job or not. And Dede brought up an interesting point. Does your country criminalise homosexuality? Do you have a steady job? All these factors play a decisive role in coming out to one's family, but it is a big decision and can not be made for you by ANY of us. Having said that, if you can support your self and if your country does not deem homosexuality to br illegal, you may come out to your family at your convenience. If they don't accept you, then fine. If they love you they will eventually overcome the initial shock . If not, then perhaps they never loved you truly and you would be better off without them. Or if you don't have a job and/or can not support yourself and STILL want to come out, look around for national helplines for troubled GLBT teens. They will help you if you are abandoned by your family and provide you with a steady job and/ or schooling.THINK before whatever you do because coming out is a life-altering decision and you can only do it at your own pace. Hope this helped

Piali_Mondal
Posted

Okay, I took the liberty to check your profile and saw that you are from Israel. So obviously the answer to the question of criminalisation is in negative because Israel is the most gay-friendly country in Asia. I want to also advice you to move to a big and more accepting city like Tel Aviv, where you might get a better support network than the one available in your hometown.

Posted

Nice one Mondal,@Alaa hope this helps. So wish that my country is gay friendly

Alaa_Zmz
Posted

thank you all for givin me advices i am from israel but i live in moldova in chisinau because i am studin medicine there and i don't have any job and my parents are the one who payes for my education so becuz of that i said i can't destroy every thing i did and i am muslim and in my relegion they don't accept homosexual people and i know that i can be in my reality far away from my family when i am studin but after years i 'll come back to israel and i will not know what to do again ..

Posted

Alaa dear,though it's kinda hard to do,but I think u should lay low whenever you are in Isreal,you can still hang out with your girls and be yourself,but it has to be secretly. You are still under your parents,if you tell then who you are,two things are bound to happen;either they get mad @ u 4 awhile and accept you or they get mad and disown u,I'll advice you not to take that chance coz of your studies.Wishing u all the best hun

Alaa_Zmz
Posted

thank u dede

Posted

You are welcome sweet