Why guys are better... - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Ok i've been drilling over this for years now, i've been wih alot of guys and every time im kissing a guy or playing around i have this wierd feeling in my stomach, something like butterflies. I feel like im eating the forbidden fruit and i love it, there has not been any other sensation even close to what i feel when im with a guy but then i look on how society looks at gay people and i think thats a key part on why i love guys so much and why i feel what i feel when i feel it. Maybe im not making any sense but im sure somebody out there understands me lol . I love guys for so many reasons....

Posted

Most agreed Joey I get that intoxicating rush as well and it's amazing.

David_Cloud
Posted

Do you get these feelings because intimacy with another guy is something so special and pleasurable for you or because intimacy with another guy is a forbidden fruit? Do you see what I'm getting at? Is it guys who give you a buzz or forbidden fruit? It's not too clear from what you have said so far.....

Posted

Its not all about the sex. sex with a guy is one thing and looking into the eyes of the right guy is another but both give you that sensation, its hard to explain but i know you and any other gay guy has been through it. That feeling.....

Posted

Yeah, I understand, what u r saying Joey. I get a bit of a rush when im with aguy too. I just want to be with men, im not interested, in women at all. In my experiences, a guy kisses better than females, and also a guy knows how to give head better as well, cos we know what feels good and what doesnt. I just love sucking cocks, i dont care if the other guy sucks me or not, as long as im sucking a cock.

Posted

Yeah I get that, but I get that when I see a attractive man in person and dont want to come off as checking him out and I try to avoid eye contact and that. Its just initially I get this rush and if I was to kiss him id probley pass out at that point. haha. I hear you though, I just feels soo alive and arousing..

Posted

LOL!!!! Cool....