What a wonderful philosophy you have. - Get HAPPY

Posted

Last week I started a philosophy course this is something I never thought I would do.
Never even thought about it before at school I was a shy kid that always sat at the back of the class.
My reading was really bad and I would hide when the teacher asked if someone would read loud out.
But I always had my hand up because my comprehension was good if I could just sit and listen I would understand what was going on
reading was different I would stumble over the words and read the same thing over and over and be lost.
So the thought of joining any kind of class freaked me out.
But here I was again today in a class learning about philosophy and my mind is open to learning what others think about life.
I love meeting new people and learning all about them and this just blew me away that this course is all about people and how they think.
We all have different ideas and ways we choose to live our lives.
I think the key is to respect others and how they feel.
We all have something we believe in even if it makes no sense to other people we should be free to live how we want to and believe what feels right for us.

Posted

very much agreed!

Posted

woooooo exactly ! ! !

Posted

Sometimes a few neglect the facts that , they get panic too when things happen n they will also at the same time start to blame each another or point fingers to come up with "Who's fault ? You or mine , HEY IT IS YOUR FAULT" lol But why can't they look at the whole picture in a wider angle , n think of a solution first .. Every problems come with a solution though.. I will rather spent time to look for a solution than finding out who 's fault .. I know everyone thinks differently though so perhaps respect n learn from others could be a wonderful journey