Jony_Star

Does It Make Sense... - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

so i met this one guy on Monday...now right now i'm not into dating or meeting anyone to date...cuz i'm currently busy trying to get my life going...and well a bf is not a good idea...can't afford to bring a guy into my crazy ass life...anywho...so apparently my friends like to think that i'm falling in love...but i'm really not...there is a difference between liking the fact that you've been noticed and love which a deep feeling for someone...honestly that night i was noticed by 3 guys...1 who was a jerk and was not my type that obviously mistook me for the unfaithful boyfriend type...which honestly offended me...another guy who noticed me...but obviously didn't have the courage to come up to me...and well the other guy is the one who apparently made a move...and i give him credit...even tho physically he's not my type...but well i look for more than physical...i started speaking with him the day before yesterday...just texting and getting to know each other...but as i said...nothing is gonna happen...because i'm not looking for a relationship yet...but well that's it for today...

Michelle_Jamieson
Posted

The old (slightly adapted) saying is so irritatingly true: When you are not looking the boys always come a drooling... It's why some people drool over shiny items in a Bargain store and grab them hastily before anyone else can...
Though they never last long..
.But hover longingly outside the unaffordable/unottinable elitest designer label windows..
But in the end its all just clothes..

This Metaphor attempt made sense in my head, lovely - sorry!
Back under my silent hermit stone for weeks again!

Posted

actually tho you may not think it...it does actually make sense...what a clever way to put it...i really like it...and in fact exactly...people always come to me...don't get me wrong...it feels nice to get noticed at 1st...but you start getting noticed for your looks and really for your personality...it gets annoying...and it gets exciting again when someone wants to take the time to know you...but for me it's a shame...cuz i don't mind getting to know him...but at the same time...i've kinda made it clear that i'm not ready for anything related to love at the moment...so at least he knows...and well i kinda hope he's not expecting anything...but well we'll see...

Michelle_Jamieson
Posted

I'm really not looking for a relationship. Although part of me would love some aspects of it...I know for many_many reasons i'm not in the place to be in one...So i guess you give off 'stay away/unottainable/can't have signals'
Which is unfortunately potently irresistable2people who seem completely incapable of reading signals+persist til the point of requiring uncharacterstic nastiness/swearin2get them away/from u/keep u safe..
You attract scaries...But when u think i might try have some fun...NOBODY!!

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

good for you sweet jony. by the way did you fill out the paper work to get a visa through the new program that Obama had sign in to office yet? you are elgible for it sexy sweet Babo

Michelle_Jamieson
Posted

^-- Hmm well I'm not going to pretend I'm in the know with everything going on in the political world... And Politics are Nobodies friend. But by gawd if something has actually (Is it a blue moon?) arisen that will actually give you a help/step up: in life(?) Bloody well jump in and grab it in both hands sweetness xXx

Michelle_Jamieson
Posted

(Warning I'm on the very edge of drunken melacholy)
You are my favourite gays boy.
I may be silent. But I do a fair bit of hovering on here. Silent. Hovering. Ha. You see It's completly safe to feel affection for absolutely completly 100% unottainable men both in sexuality and continent!! And I like feeling safe. In a fucking scary mind and world. Oh dear. Time to stuff myself with high fat salty foods I'd never normally touch. Drink a pint of water. Then fall comatose into bed. Take care Jony xXxXxXx

Michelle_Jamieson
Posted

P.S not had the salty salvation yet (how dodgy does that sound!)
I tried to add you as a friend just now. No idea if it worked as the page just loaded without acknowledge of my add attempt...
And onbviousely i'm a shite never/rarely obviousely here/vocally silent person so whats the point anyway...? But erm... You'd be a proud addition to my stupid page
gawd i'm like the embarrassig aunty at the family party everyone tries to avoid but gets stuck talking to for an hour "IPeanut butter jelly time!"

Posted

it's always a pleasure to read your feedback Michelle...you're quite a character...and i like it...^_^

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

is that any thing like i kissed a boy and i liked it my sexy sweet Babo?

Homer_Bozarth
Posted

lol

Michelle_Jamieson
Posted

Why thankyou for being so Sweet Jony But let's be honest. Given that the only time i dare talk to anybody online - Is when i'm pissed as a fart and my brain cells are being k.o'd by M.Tyson (a.k.a booze)... I don't exactly come across like i'm a member of mensa do I But i certainly sound special...
N.B This is my first sober Gays comment ever! My kiddos on holiday with t'Rents. I've done a few hours Housewife-ing+Am cracking open a beer within the next half hour. So escape while you can my pretties!

Michelle_Jamieson
Posted

AdditionalThought: You Very Rarely Meet Someone Worth T'Time, Energy, Angst, Memories+Pain It Takes To Share All Your 'Shit' With....
Sorry been on Discogs: A music buyin/sellin/discussion site, for past few hours editing my For Sale list. The website prefers every letter2begin with Capitols for some reason. To make things more readable for all language/nations I think...A habit I now often get stuck in!
I Hope your complexities aren't stopping you: from being overall 'okay' That's a decent ending xX